Tesco make a mistake

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Tesco make a mistake
  • Boba Fatt

Its hardly the end of the world is it?

BBC Link

So why is it coming across like the first shot has been fired in the great twitter race war of 2018

legend

Hanging’s too good for em

nealglover

From twitter …..

@Marvel @Tesco are selling an outfit described as Marvels “Dark Panther” I have asking them all weekend to confirm why and they aren’t responding!

”All Weekend” 😳

possibly a slight overreaction to a relatively minor “issue” ?

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

Hanging’s too good for em

Woah cowboy! Gonna assume you’re talking about Tesco there.

That’s nothing. There’s some bloke on here who has been refusing to properly acknowledge the correct panther-name for years.

Burn him, I say..

CountZero

I’m sure that some advertising bod, erring on the side of safety, has decided that using the word ‘Black’ might leave Tesco open to accusations of racism, and inadvertently made them look daft.

I’m equally certain that if he/she had described it as a ‘Black Panther’ costume, some self-righteous half-wit would start whining about that as well, probably in the Daily Mail.

That’s nothing. There’s some bloke on here who has been refusing to properly acknowledge the correct panther-name for years.

Burn him, I say..

Mellanistic leopard innit? 😉

DT78

well I’m pissed with Tescos.  they changed the ingredients in their finest sausages to make them gluten free by using pea protein and my son is severely allergic to peas.  effing lucky my wife thought to check or if be typing this from the children’ ward.

Premier Icon jamesoz
    Subscriber

Their truck drivers are creating a lot of hate in my neck of the woods.

I’m aware their use of the throttle is monitored and they get grief for use of full throttle but pulling away from the lights so slowly that only they get through isn’t helping local traffic or is it very green. Joining the m4 at 35mph is also less than safe.

If you think that’s bad you should see how upset people get about young ‘uns wearing band T-Shirts when they’ve not seen the band play live.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

Explanation- not everyone cares about superhero names

Premier Icon funkmasterp
    Subscriber

Last week they were selling copperman costumes and the week before that it was dark widow and arachnid boy. Bloody outrageous is what it is. I’ve a good mind to join Twitter so I can tell the world about it.

unovolo

Tried to buy a ‘Captain Trumpsville’ outfit for my son but the girl had no idea what I was on about.

jimjam

Doh. Obviously it’s Black Cougar.

spekkie

People are demanding to know “what’s going on?” ???

are these the same people who didn’t demand to know “what’s going on?” before the referendum ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Tesco make a mistake’ is closed to new replies.