Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Tesco – Evans ending
  • Jordan

Apologies if this has already been done. Just logged in to convert some tesco points to evans vouchers and there was a notice saying they won’t be doing them after 31st March. So, get em spent folks!

P-Jay
    Free Member

I guessed that was coming 🙁 hopefully they’ll do a deal with another cycling place.

Evans vouchers were my little bonus for having to do the shopping every week, usually got £50-£60 a quarter out of it.

scotroutes

I’ll have around £100 in Clubcard when I get my February statement so I’ll likely cash them all in then. The Evans voucher has 6 months duration too.

Jordan

@scotroutes Yep, six months. But make sure evans will still be accepting them after that time.

chestrockwell

Yep, mentioned this at the back end of last year. The Leeds mob told me when I picked up my new bike using nearly £500 worth of vouchers. Guess my kids will be going to a few more theme parks in future!

granny_ring

Waiting for a Topcashback payout from Evans too. Not hopeful of getting that.

stormtrooper
    Free Member

Just a reminder that Evans will no longer be accepting Tesco Clubcard vouchers after the end of this month so if you have any to use you need to be getting them in today 😉

thepurist

Just a reminder that Evans will no longer be accepting Tesco Clubcard vouchers after the end of this month so if you have any to use you need to be getting them in today

Eh?  Isn’t it that Tesco will no longer be issuing Evans vouchers in exchange for clubcard points?  Any vouchers currently held were issued by Evans should still remain vaild

kelron
    Free Member

Still have about £30 in Tesco vouchers to use (before conversion). Is there anything else worthwhile I can do with them or should I be cashing them in this weekend?

stormtrooper
    Free Member

@thepurist Oops sorry, you’re quite right. If you want to convert your Tesco Clubcard points to Evans vouchers you need to do it today but existing vouchers will remain valid for two years

thepurist

BTW thanks for the reminder – just converted what few points I have left so I can trade them in.

benp1

I’ve got some clubcard vouchers to use, they’re about to run out. Was planning to use them for evans but didn’t realise they’d stopped

Are there any cycling retailers that accept them?

Don’t want the food vouchers, usually enough offers on for those guys. Otherwise will have to get a day out or something

P-Jay
    Free Member

Just swapped mine for Le Shuttle vouchers… I’m a bit disappointed to read after the fact you have to call them up to book and it won’t be the same price as on the web.

The only other thing I use them for is Folly Farm tickets, but you pay a 20% penalty on the price (in a roundabout way) for using them their too.

They’re not what they were…

Tracey

Always swap ours for the Tunnel. We have always had the same price as if we were paying rather than doing it with vouchers.
    Both this years Tunnel trips to the Alps have been sorted.

andybrad

no idea what to spend ours on without bike bits.

Any other credit card suggestions to move to?

thepurist

We’ve used them on meals out – there’s a few participating restaurants locally. Obviously they’re bog standard chains rather than artisan chefs who forage within a 250m radius for their ingredients, to add to their keto menu options before serving their own roasted and ground coffee, so not very stw.

Dickyboy

We’ve used them on meals out – there’s a few participating restaurants locally.

+1 Chef & Brewer still take them I beleive, which is great as there is one that is just one stop on the train away for us

simondbarnes

no idea what to spend ours on without bike bits.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/296534468

Saccades
    Free Member

Ferry to Ireland and ride the trails there?

PiknMix
    Free Member

I convert mine into hotel.com vouchers, and have a free night away somewhere decent.

gumstabber
    Free Member

We use ours to pay for our tesco delivery. they convert at 3x value for that

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Tesco – Evans ending’ is closed to new replies.