Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Tenn clothing
  • JCornford

Has anyone used Tenn clothing before, they’ve got quite a large range with some nice designs but I haven’t seen it on the trails round here?

http://www.tenn-outdoors.co.uk/

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

I’ve got a couple of clothing items from them, seem well made & good value.

JCornford

What have you got?

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

a pair of shorts & a zip up top

velomanic
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair of Tenn ‘8 Panel’ road shorts, they’re comfortable and seem well made.

kcr
    Free Member

Bought a pair of these off Ebay
    http://www.tenn-outdoors.co.uk/offroad-water-resistant-freeride-trouser-black-sml
    I was not impressed with the material, quality of construction or fit. Basically an overpriced pair of shell trousers, so I returned them for a refund.

I’ve got shorts, tights, jerseys and a jacket.
    All good stuff at a good price.

chrisdw
    Free Member

I have a baselayer and it seems great so far!

bullheart
    Free Member

All of the Team Bullheart kit was provided by Tenn last year. I thought it was pretty good all in, and excellent value.

joeegg
    Free Member

I’ve got some bib longs for the road bike.
    Sizing was on the small size and the seat pad pretty poor.For another tenner i could have got a branded pair in a sale and should have done that.Wouldn’t use Tenn again.

Trekster

All depends what you can afford really. Personally baulking at paying upwards of £50 for shorts and with “good” branded ones coming in at over £70 in some cases I have purchased some Tenn baggies.
    The liner is a bit Aldi/Lidl and the outer short is not like any of the “proper” technical shorts. At a fraction of the cost this is to be expected. Given the poor stitching, zips, belts and dubious sizing of some “premier” brands they are worth a punt imo. Now that the sun is put and I can bare the auld knees to the elements I will be able to try them out when time permits 🙄

JCornford

So generally positive feedback, especially for the price, but with a few rough edge that could be improved.

nealy
    Free Member

I’ve got the winter soft shell gloves, decent enough quality and fingers of the liners haven’t pulled out of the gloves when removing them yet so all good.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Tenn clothing’ is closed to new replies.