Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tenerife – Lavatrax/other worth a visit?
  • ready

Looking like a family holiday to Tenerife is going to happen in June this year, so just been looking at the Lavatrax website. Anyone used them? How gnarly are the rides? Any recommendations or suggestions of other <span style=”color: #404040; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;”><span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;”>companies? </span></span>

trail_rat
    Free Member

as grarly as you want.

i used them for a tame day for me and the wife to see more of the island a in 2016

throughally enjoyed my day out , hire bikes not too shabby and darrans knowledge of the landscape was good.

Check out their facebook page for photos from pretty much every ride they ever did, some proper fun looking trails

if i go back over to tenerife ill be back again for sure.

Sandwich

As above a good day out on easy trails for me and Mrs S. The cactus thorns are vicious. Arenas Negras is a great trip. Darren is also a good source of local bars for tapas if that’s your thing.

ready

Thankyou. I’ll check out the Facebook page once my ban is up. Most likely be just me riding so the gnarlier the better. Although the rocks look even rockier than Welsh rocks so might reign it in a bit.

Not sure what happened to the text of my OP. Weird….

chevychase

Well worth it.  Been out on a couple of holidays with Darran.  Tell him what sort of riding you’re used to and he can tailor days and date…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tenerife – Lavatrax/other worth a visit?’ is closed to new replies.