Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Temporary 50 limit just above Peterborough Services A1
  • ivantate
    Free Member

Any know why this is there? Its been there for ages and nothing seems to have changed with the road.

I though originally it might have been due to some animal migration but its been too long for that.

maccruiskeen

Something to do with problems with the central reservation which needs reinforcing

ivantate
    Free Member

Ah, I knew there would be an answer on here.

They don’t seem to be in a hurry to sort it out and its only a short stretch.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    maccruiskeen

I think figuring out how to fix it is part of the process

project
    Free Member
    hh45
    Free Member

Drove up through it on tuesday morning and barely noticed it. On auto pilot I guess. It does seem to have less roundabouts than it used to though. I like it when you get north of Grantham and suddenly it flatens out and all the distant power stations hove into view and what must be a sugar beet factory in Newark, all billowing steam into the blue winter sky…..

ivantate
    Free Member

Spoke too soon, I came up about through the section at 1am on satuday morning and it was completely shut and we had a badly sign posted diversion through godmanchester.

onehundredthidiot

Its for the passport control. we’ve agreed to take back everything that Bonnie Prince Charlie got in 1745.

CMD didn’t realise that England went that far north anyway.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Temporary 50 limit just above Peterborough Services A1’ is closed to new replies.