Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 176 total)
  • Tell us something you believe, which you've never met anyone else who agrees
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Live music is also shite.

As is most ‘guitar’ music

Generalisation is utterly shite.

(Actually, I think most people of reasonable thought would agree, so that probably doesn’t count.)

Live music is also shite.

I feel sorry for you

So I have fulfilled the criteria of the OP’s question then, no?

I do find live music utterly tedious. I enjoy clubs, not watching bands. Unless you’d class a Dj and MC as live music.

mudshark
    Free Member

I get the feeling I’m the only one who’s thought of this:

If you want a dishwasher you may as well have two.

That way you needn’t put the clean plates and things back into the cupboards and just take them out of the dishwasher as needed whilst loading the second with the dirty dishes. As dishwashers hold so much you won’t miss one less cupboard and when one breaks you have will still have one that works. And if you have a big party you have double the washing capacity.

alibongo001

mudshark – Member

If you want a dishwasher you may as well have two

That is a great idea!

MrsToast
    Free Member

Anthrax were better with John Bush than with Joey Belladonna.

Final Fantasy IX was the worst in the series.

Halo is massively overrated.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

My job is waste of my time!

The Crash Test Dummies were quite good.

midlifecrisis
    Free Member

MidlandTrailquestsGraham – Member
    IQ (Intelligence Quotient)tests measure intelligence, with 100 being the theoretical average.
    A similar FQ (Fitness Quotient) test should be devised, something along the lines of the army’s Basic Fitness Test.

All children, on leaving school, should take both tests.
    Anyone who fails to achieve a total score on both tests of 200 should be sent to an extermination camp.
    Society doesn’t need fat stupid people.

POSTED 7 HOURS AGO #
    bails – Member
    So everyone should be above average?

Not necessarily so – could be unfit and brainy or fit and not brainy or just average on both. But unfit and dim would be ruled out.

slimjim78
    Free Member

The entire Universe and everything in it is a contruct of my imagination, in a Vanilla Sky / Matrix type test.

loddrik
    Free Member

Only fools and horses is bollox.

AlexSimon

80s soul music has some stuff still worth exploring

Houns

This

most ‘guitar’ music

Houns

And this

MidlandTrailquestsGraham – Member
    Compulsory sterilisation at puberty should be introduced, with the reversal operation only available to people who have passed the same tests that people wishing to adopt have to pass now.

ChrisL

Garry_Lager – Member
    If System of a Down had merged mesmerise and hypnotise into one album, and told Daron to shut up and let Serj sing, the results would have been amazing.

If Daron is the nasal/whiney singer and Serj is the melodramatic one then you could be onto something there!

funkrodent

loddrik – Member
    Re nationalise everything.

Liverpool isn’t jammed to the gills with the loony left just waiting for their chance to take control and flog everything in secret to the Russians.. 😉

Unless we’ve already done that of course..

Garry_Lager

If Daron is the nasal/whiney singer and Serj is the melodramatic one then you could be onto something there!

Serj is the epicodramatic one. He’s also a nice bloke, because he lets his mate Daron sing some appalling sixth form poetry, instead of telling him to do one.

bencooper
    Free Member

MAN are on of the best bands to come out of the UK and Wales.

From what I’ve seen, they’re very popular with truckers – I keep seeing MAN badges on lorries.

lemonysam
    Free Member

The world needs fewer streetlights

BillMC

Wind is created by trees waving their branches about.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I get the feeling I’m the only one who’s thought of this:

If you want a dishwasher you may as well have two.

Yep, my mate has 2 for the reasons you mention.

BigJohn

A poo tin is what I keep in the garden for when my son brings his dog around.

Other people think he’s somebody who wants to annexe Crimea.

Oh, and yes I also think fools and horses is a very unfunny documentary about poor stupid people.

Wind is created by trees waving their branches about.

How much electricity does it take to keep those wind farms spinning round?

[quoteIf you want a dishwasher you may as well have two.[/quote]

I know an orthodox Jewish family who have 3.

thewanderer
    Free Member

Sound engineers are crap/can’t hear as vocals are always drowned out by the instruments at live gigs.

sbob
    Free Member

I know an orthodox Jewish family who have 3.

All that stacked up washing up from their “Sunday” dinner as they won’t be using any electrical appliances after they’ve scoffed their roast crackling joint on the Sabbath.

See, I know all about Jews, me. 😀

CaptJon
    Free Member

The Star Wars films are the most overrated films of all time.

jambourgie
    Free Member

The Beatles are a bit shit, really

Agreed

What’s this “are”? They split up in 19bleedin70! 44 years ago!

Well you’d never bloody know would you?! It’s as if nothing decent’s ever happened since the way they’re consistently banged-on about.

Bruce Forsyth is scary

Agree most vehemently. He proper weirds me out. More than Savile ever did. If he doesn’t turn out to be some kind of MegaNonceLizardEmperor I’ll eat my shoes.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Nissan Jukes are lovely cars

onandon
    Free Member

Lorries and large vans should only be allowed on the roads motorways between 7pm and 6am

passtherizla
    Free Member

Oasis are the worst band of all time

Pigface
    Free Member

Mrs Toast re John Bush you are very correct and so fail on this thread 😉

fasthaggis

After Clifford ,Cowell is next on the list.

lunge

That the uk right now is actually a really good place to live. It’s not perfect but it has a hell of a lot going for it and there are very few other places I would want to live.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Mrs Toast re John Bush you are very correct and so fail on this thread

Yay! At least I’m not alone in being right! 😀

grum
    Free Member

CaptJon – Member
    The Star Wars films are the most overrated films of all time.

Sorry but I agree with you there. They seemed amazing when I was a kid but don’t really stand up to repeat viewings as an adult.

There are all sorts of drugs available and legalising and taxing them could be a significant source of income for the government.

However, if they legalised heroin, most users would end up dead before they had paid enough tax to cover their hospital treatment.
    If they legalised cannabis, most users would only use it occasionally.

What’s needed is a drug that is addictive, so that people will keep using it frequently despite the inflated price caused by taxation, and causes long term health effects, so that they will hopefully die before they are old enough to claim their state pension.

The only two drugs that fit this description are alcohol and tobacco and, by a remarkable coincidence, they are also the only two drugs that the government has legalised.

Oh yes, the Only Fools And Horses thing.

I’ve never got it either. It’s just not funny.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It’s just not funny.

But posting on the wrong thread is, I’m sure you’ll agree.

Any bloke who wears foo foo spray is a bit suspect.

DavidB
    Free Member

If I step on the cracks on my walk to work then bad things will happen.

It’s worth thinking through a strategy for the zombie apocolypse, just in case.

samuri
    Free Member

Oooh, ooh, I’ve got one.

I don’t like beards. Right, I think on some men they look very, very cool indeed. but seeing those men having sex with someone would freak me out beyond belief.

My own personal belief is that any man adopting the new fashion for a beard, goes home alone all the time.

I personally believe that this is also the case with ladies. I think most ladies like the look of beards…but don’t want to touch them.

Now, there’s a contraversy.

wiggles
    Free Member

So you see men with beards and admire them and then immediately think about them having sex?

I’m no psychologist but…

samuri
    Free Member

yes.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘Tell us something you believe, which you've never met anyone else who agrees’ is closed to new replies.