Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Tell me this is weird. Work’s bogs content…
  • thecaptain
    Free Member

Not just the warm seat, the warm water enema too…

Scapegoat

We have an etiquette at work which involves warning colleagues that we intend to let the pigeons out so that they know to avoid the single male lavatory for a few minutes. The womens’ is barely used so if anyone is desparate to crimp off a length at the same time it’s a fairly safe bet. It does however have a dodgy lock, with a warning to this effect.

My mate returned to the shop looking puzzled to the point of trauma. He’d opened the door to the ladies, to find the sole middle-aged female colleague having a pee, standing up, facing the pan. Theories abound, but we’re all flummoxed. I’ve suggested a She-wee or similar may have been involved. One of the less enlightened of the team has taken to calling her Lionel.

natrix
    Free Member

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/sep/14/american-town-launches-uranus-examiner-newspaper-missouri

Best paper to read on the khazi?  The Uranus Examiner, (from the American town, Uranus)………

theotherjonv

I disagree; I have no interest in what’s happening in Uranus.

I use the opportunity to google goings on in Mianus

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Tell me this is weird. Work’s bogs content…’ is closed to new replies.