Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • tell me somthing you know now, that you wish you'd know 20 years ago . . . . .
  • SST
    Free Member

🙂

franksinatra

Have a good look at your girlfriends mother and decide if you would be happy living with somebody like that in 20years time. If the answer is no, then no matter how much you think you love your girlfriend, follow your instinct and run for the hills!

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

how much i would miss my parents.

Stoner
    Free Member

girls really dont fancy eggheads at school 🙂

chvck
    Free Member

Hmm at the age that I would have been then I reckon that knowing how to count or say the alphabet would have been pretty good for my age!

Moses

That my wife would find out……
    and that it would be my best mate who'd tell her. The bastard.

mikejd

Leaving a job after 13 years in a final salary pension scheme, don't transfer the money into a personal pension scheme.

BadlyWiredDog

That sometimes it's better to just shut the **** up. And I still haven't quite grasped the concept completely :-/

wors

old people don't die if you swear at them!

soobalias
    Free Member

not making a decision can just as likely turn out bad.
    just make a bad decision.

finbar
    Free Member

Don't trust your dad, he's a drunk and he'll **** you up.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Knowing what I wanted to do career wise as I wouldn't be back at school now at 37 with a class full of 17 to 19 year old who can't be arsed to learn.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Sadly what Sinatra said I though it was a lie but unfortunately not.

In life you regret most the things you did not do when you had a chance rather than things you did do.

Pigface
    Free Member

I miss my dad, I think he would have been pleased how I turned out. Would love the chance to talk through all the family crap and see what he thought.

Wish I had learnt what buttons to have pressed with Kate Taylor, only figured it out after and was to inexperienced and shy at the time. She was beautiful and complex.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Don't arrange a Big Bike Bash during the resession. Even if you do get £12K in sponsorship you still won't have sold all 500 tickets with just 4 weeks to go.

Hadge04
    Free Member

that marriage aint the "be all & end all"

junkyard – never too late to do things in life.. different outcome perhaps

firestarter
    Free Member

cpr

samuri
    Free Member

Play dumb when you're chatting up girls of the type who regularly engage in one night stands. They're not after a clever bloke.

gavinski
    Free Member

pretty much everything i know now,

more to the point i wish i HADN'T heard all the BS peddled to me about so much of the so called important stuff. i reckon my school was the worst for force feeding the 'university or death' line.

I'm happier now than i've eve been, but i regret the 10 years or so that i should have been happy, but instead fussed over job/girl/house etc. that i though would make me happy.

pomona
    Free Member

That rash wouldn't just go away all by itself

roadie_in_denial
    Free Member

Gavinski…did we go to the same school?!?!?! ;o)

eth3er
    Free Member

I was five. I knew everything.

willard

It is really worthwhile studying for exams, but very easy to get out of the habit of studying. If I'd actually worked at GCSEs and A levels, maybe I wouldn't have done a shitty degree, or maybe I would have got a better grade degree.

But then if I had done better, I would not be where I am today, and may not have met my fiancee. Gah! too much to think about.

Smee
    Free Member

The national lottery numbers for 10 years worth of draws. I'd be proper minted by now. 😀

coffeeking
    Free Member

Nothing really. I enjoyed the ride.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘tell me somthing you know now, that you wish you'd know 20 years ago . . . . .’ is closed to new replies.