Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Teeth straightening – recommendations?
  • mtbtomo
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a teeth straightening service for adults?

Seems to be a lot of differing technology out there. Had braces as a kid and that worked but my teeth have moved since.

Somewhere in the north west if recommending a particular orthodontist.

Or just recommend good experience of teeth straightening. I don’t want to make it worse or cause other issues…

johndoh
    Free Member

My wife has a hidden brace behind her front teeth, cost more than traditional braces but less obtrusive and stays in place (I think for life).

Rockape63
    Free Member

if you can afford it, Invisiline.

madeupname
    Free Member

If just ‘cosmetic’ (front teeth have crowded years after braces), consider an Inman Aligner – a couple of months to straighten just the front 6 teeth.

If not, full braces (Invisalign style clear trays, or fixed brackets with a wire). Will take longer, but can fix more problems.

Finally, get bonded retainers at the end, and/or wear removable retainers nightly, or you’ll be back at the same stage on a few years…

Cost – very approx. £1500 upwards….
    Time – 15 weeks to 2 years.

madeupname
    Free Member

PS post your goofy pics so we can all have a laugh diagnose it properly

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Are some places better than others or should I get the right result from any qualified orthodontist?

Its just crowded front teerh really. Brace sorted out years ago but now they’ve moved a bit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Teeth straightening – recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.