Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Teens laugh as they watch a disabled man drown.
  • jimjam
    Free Member

I am pretty much lost for words on this one. I’ve never been a great swimmer and I can’t say that I would be able to dive in to help someone in distress, but at the same time I know I wouldn’t stand by laughing while I recorded the mans death. What the actual ****.

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3zD_Y2sGqY

Report:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d74m5y5jsk

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’m not going to click but it’s a sad sad world at times.

Jamie
    Free Member

C’mon, man. It’s Friday night.

Couldn’t you save this depressing shit till Monday morning?

mattyfez

Yeh I read about this earlier, I’m struggling to get my head around it.

It was in florida though wasn’t it? Maybe there was alligators..

But still it doesn’t explain why they didn’t even call the police or fire brigade or someone, and worse they just laughed as they guy drowned and filmed it, I just can’t compute that.

mikey3
    Free Member

who the **** is going to click to watch that.

SaxonRider

I can’t possibly click. The very idea is enough to make me heave.

God, there really is some evil in the world.

somafunk

Nope, not clicking that. What sort of parents can bring up a child to express such utter disdain for another humans life……….

lb77

Sorry, can’t click 🙁

lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

That’s is some proper cold hearted behaviour. I’m not making excuses but they do sound retarded, let’s just hope they don’t reproduce.

At least they weren’t members of the emergency services…

After arresting a 20-year-old for underage drinking, handcuffing him and watching him drown, officer pleads guilty to a “boating violation.”

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/handcuffs-drowning-cop

Cougar

In the interests of taste (and autoplaying videos) I’ve edited the OP to be links rather than embedded videos. I’ve not watched either and have no inclination to do so, so let me know if my labelling is incorrect.

jimjam
    Free Member

Well Cougar I can honestly say I’m not aware of YouTube autoplay and I would just add that while they are obviously not pleasant viewing they aren’t graphic.

The lower link is a news report and both videos appear to be edited.

Jamie
    Free Member

(and autoplaying videos)

The only thing autoplaying on STW is the adverts 😀

wysiwyg
    Free Member

It was on Reddit earlier, I watched it waiting for it to be a prank. Alas no.

johndoh
    Free Member

Why would anyone even spread this shit further? This OP should be blitzed altogether.

jimjam
    Free Member

johndoh – Member
    Why would anyone even spread this shit further? This OP should be blitzed altogether

Explain yourself.

scandal42
    Free Member

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

They were deffo stoned.

somafunk

Poor troll on the wrong thread David

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

You’ve not even watched the video matey!

Have a listen, they don’t sound with it at all.

johndoh
    Free Member

Explain yourself.

The original post should be removed so as to not spread what is clearly distasteful crap further,

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

The original post should be removed so as to not spread what is clearly distasteful crap further,

Get a grip son, this thing happened in real life.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Calm down there david. Just relax.

mattyfez

I’m pretty sure being stoned (if they were just smoking bud) had nothing to do with it.

You’d have to be really messed up to film and laugh at someone’s death.

I feel there is a bit more to the story than meets the eye. Were they on other drugs also? Prescription opiates seem to be the in thing in the USA at the moment. And crystal meth.

m0rk
    Free Member

I’m in FL at the moment, not too far from where this was ‘filmed’

The news anchors seem genuinely shocked at this, and the police interviewed seem annoyed that it’s OK to watch someone drown & not assist… in so much as it’s not against the law

mattyfez

The legality aspect of it is not so much an issue from my perspective, my issue with the scenario they apparently thought that rather than intervene in some way, it’s better to film it and laugh rather than call the emergency services.

That’s deeply deeply worrying.

lazlowoodbine
    Free Member

There is fundamentally something wrong with you.

funkmasterp

I’m not watching it but sadly it really doesn’t surprise me that this happened. There are some truly messed up people out there.

Edukator
    Free Member

In France they’d have been arrested and changed with “non-assistance à personne en danger” if they’d been identified. You have to do what you reasonably can. If you’re a strong enough swimmer to have a go without drowning yourself you’re expected to have a go. If not phone 112, and try to attract the attention of someone who can help.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Teens laugh as they watch a disabled man drown.’ is closed to new replies.