Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tech Things Tuesday: GPS, Gadgets and Digital… stuff
  • Ben_Haworth

Cheap Things Tuesday makes way for a tech special edition. Well, it’s Black Friday Week (groan) after all, so now’s as good a time as any.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Tech Things Tuesday: GPS, Gadgets and Digital… stuff

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

dhague

The Garmin Edge 1030 Plus is available for a mere £299.99 at Wiggle and CRC..

plastercaster
    Free Member

Fenix 6 pro and 6s pro are £300, 6X pro £330 at currys

the00
    Free Member

plastercaster
    Fenix 6 pro and 6s pro are £300, 6X pro £330 at currys

I was also going to comment on this ‘deal’ (ahem). It would be nice if ST could perhaps add some editorial comment or scrutiny to the stuff they have been paid to promote. The pasted “The Fenix 6 Pro GPS Watch is the next generation of ultimate outdoor GPS smartwatches” stuff is clearly from the launch of this model years ago, and now totally incorrect.

zilog6128

those LifeLine Digital Vernier Calipers are just generic Chinese ones, doesn’t even look like they’ve bothered to rebrand them! They’re actually OK but you can get the exact same ones from eBay for a fraction of the price, cheapest I can see with a quick search is £6.08 delivered.

Gunz
    Free Member

Agree with the above comment on the calipers. I’ve had my generic version for years and they’re perfect for those ‘what diameter is that post’ moments but I wouldn’t trust them for accurate lathe work etc (even if I could do it).

robertajobb

“The Fenix 6 Pro GPS Watch is the next generation of ultimate outdoor GPS smartwatches.”

Well. Except for the next generation Fenix 7 that has been out since January.

~~~~~
    “Garmin Edge 1030 Plus GPS.
    Top of the range advanced GPS bike computer.”

Other that the topper top of the range 1040 that has also been out most of the year.

~~~

Anyone want to buy my state of the art 486 computer with Windows 3.1 and 26kb memory  whilst we’re here. Great tech, fantastic best-cousin price.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.