Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Teams in browser how to do thumbs up in call?
  • oldtennisshoes

Sorry for the obscure one. For reasons too boring to recount I can’t use the desktop client for Teams so I’m running it in a browser (Edge) on a mac if that matters.
    Anyway in the desktop client you can do a thumbs up, fireworks etc to acknowledge stuff happening on the call. In the browser version I can only see how to raise a hand.
    Any ideas of how to get at the others?

scuttler

Turn your camera on and do thumbs up / winking / mooning / coffee shaking sign is my workaround. Fireworks can be problematic though cos I have low ceilings. Your IT team is overreacting to the Teams vuln that means you have to use the browser.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Ooooh I’ll play.

You have to use the browser becasue MS in their wisdom anly allow you to have one account on the desktop app.

nbt

hmmm, our new windows 11 laptops came with 2 versions of teams installed – one for work and one for personal use.

As to the thumbs up, it looks like you can’t – I just tried and the desktop had the “reactions” option but he browser didn’t

slowol

Can you use the meeting ‘chat’ function to transmit your emoji of choice?

IHN

Anyway in the desktop client you can do a thumbs up, fireworks etc to acknowledge stuff happening on the call.

It’s true, you can, but it’s incredibly lame.

cookeaa

Just type “I APPROVE!” in 22pt Arial Bold in the chat.

oldtennisshoes

It’s true, you can, but it’s incredibly lame.

Oooof 😥

I like fireworks in teams almost as much as confetti in Trello 🙂

I actually think @cookeaa is on to something 🧐

ta11pau1

That’s what GIFs are for…

fazzini

22pt Arial

Arial???? 21st century you know folks 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.