Viewing 36 posts - 121 through 156 (of 156 total)
  • Team kit.
  • druidh
    Free Member

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I shop at Waitrose.

Does it come with appropriate riding nibbles from the deli counter?

druidh
    Free Member

druidh
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    I shop at Waitrose.

Does it come with appropriate riding nibbles from the deli counter?Peanut smuggling?

redthunder
    Free Member

@druidh

OMG 😯

The horror could be that BMW do a set as well.

thomthumb
    Free Member

The club i ride with won’t make club kit for fear that members might be seen riding on footpaths/ in the new forest etc in the kit. shame. 🙁

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Peanut smuggling?

They’re no ordianry peanuts, they’re Pimenton and Garlic Dry Roasted Peanuts.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I dont wear team/replica kit, dive an audi or work in IT, but sadly I quite like that kit druidh. Matches my new helmet!

redthunder
    Free Member

aldi by SGMTB, on Flickr

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Slightly astounded by some peoples prejudice views on this to be honest, are people that uptight about what others choose to wear when riding?
    Theres some pretty big assumptions being made about people because they choose to wear a jersey for whatever reason.

Oh and for balance I don’t have or wear replica kit. I always wear my team kit but I have about 8 team jerseys / bibs etc and it would never occur to me to not wear it or buy something neutral to wear whilst training etc.

aracer
    Free Member

meehaja
    Free Member

Team sky Jerseys half price on their website..

druidh
    Free Member

gravitysucks – Member
    Slightly astounded by some peoples prejudice views on this to be honest, are people that uptight about what others choose to wear when riding?

Apparently not. It’s just “banter” – i.e. a troll.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Who’s got the most ‘matching’ team bits then?
    I will start with my pathetic bid of ” 2: I used to have matching kinesis frame and jersey”. But really I wanna hear from someone out there with helmet, overshoes, socks etc….

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I’m a sucker for our ‘team’ kit – but only becuase its cheap, good, and a bit different …

I can see why people pick up dirt cheap end-of-season pro team kit (for winter training, on their own, in the dark). Otherwise, very little excuse IMO, and yes I am a judgemental prick … 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

I only have one piece of “Team” kit – a Garmin jersey they were giving away with every Edge 705 GPS.

I did have an Orange jersey once – and a pair of Specialized shorts and a Specialized cap. In fact, it’s the cap I’m wearing in this photo…

maccruiskeen

I think I’ve still got that calendar, Mr July 1992

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ve got teh strangest boner right now…

donsimon
    Free Member

Straight from Twitter.

Mark Cavendish ? @MarkCavendish

Responder
    Retwittear
    Favorito
    · Abrir

So @TeamSky shine in WorldTour races again today! Eddy Boasson-Hagen smashed it in #TirrenoAdriatico & @bradwiggins keeps #ParisNice yellow! And mucho respect to the fatknacker who was wearing the TeamSky replica kit and kept ahead of the traffic and beat that hippy woman on the Decathlon jobbie.
    Well, some of it is true. 😆

druidh
    Free Member

I can only find one photo of “the shorts”. Question is, should I show you it?

Sandwich

Druidh, cowboy construction worker et al just out of shot?

julianwilson
    Free Member

Druidh, that picture is ace. 😀

oldgit
    Free Member

Is that atop Ben Macdui?

maccruiskeen

I can only find one photo of “the shorts”. Question is, should I show you it?

Got that calendar too, but April and May seem to have gotten stuck together some how

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Question is, should I show you it?

Even thinking about it is giving me the strangest…

Can you at least wait until I’ve finished work?

dharmstrong
    Free Member

Does anyone know when the Team Sky kit with rainbow stripes will be available to buy? 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

It already is!

13thfloormonk

You know what? I’m so massively unashamed of my team kit and matching bike, and so comfortable with my own ability on a road bike, that I’m going to post a pic, just for the hell of it (although I fear it will only be outclassed by whatever Druidh produces next…)

BOOM! Me tearing a Selkirk climb a new one, I even passed like 5 other riders on the way up. Judge away! 8)

Better yet, and from the same weekend, team kit which doesn’t even match the bike I’m riding, is that better or worse?

donsimon
    Free Member

Would it be rude to ask why you’re not using the big ring? 😳

13thfloormonk

Top of a long steep climb at the end of 90 miles, after a particularly long flat section towing a mate through the wind, and with an 85km mountainbike marathon the next day to save myself for* 8)

*those are all actually true excuses.

donsimon
    Free Member

OK. 😀

13thfloormonk

…however it may also have been because I’m a fat pasty giffer who gets out of breath running up stairs. Nonetheless I maintain the right to wear liquigas gear because

1) My family has some distant Italian lineage
    2) My favourite rider is/was Pantani
    3) I used to ride a Bianchi
    4) It looks a lot cooler than most unbranded/heh-hilarious slogan cycling tops out there
    5) I’m really really excited by the Italian bottled gas industry

actually lets just leave it at the first 4 reasons…

aracer
    Free Member

6) When pronounced correctly it sounds quite amusing

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Team kits, nah, for losers 😀

[/url]
    chazal by bmclynskey1, on Flickr[/img][/url]
    bel1 by bmclynskey1, on Flickr[/img]

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

A couple of the better team kits i’ve seen lately. Won’t be wearing either.

[/url]
    rapha by bmclynskey1, on Flickr[/img][/url]
    rapha1 by bmclynskey1, on Flickr[/img]

clubber
    Free Member

I almost always wear team kit but but then I designed it all so I can live with that. 😉

Viewing 36 posts - 121 through 156 (of 156 total)

The topic ‘Team kit.’ is closed to new replies.