Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Teachers – I hate them.
  • rossatease
    Free Member

And teachers on bikes.. listen to this one..

Every morning I drop my baby girl off at big school and the traffic to do so enters this one way roundabout drop off system, so we say our goodbyes, I go to slip the clutch, then notice she’s left something, call her back she grabs it and goes and as she shuts the door, I begin to drive off, then suddenly right on my bonnet heading the wrong way up the one way system – woman teacher on bike, honest to God I nearly T boned her, shocked, stalled, I death glared in her direction. She gives me this teacherly arrogant down her nose, ‘just another parent scum’ look and cycles on.

WTF? If that were one of us we’d have notices sent, if it were a kid, detention probably, but no it’s a school their domain, they can do what the ef they like…

Teachers.. Women amongst Girls, Girls amongst Women.

Arrogance personified, I’ve a mind to complain, but that would involve going in there joining the queue waiting for their convenience and the effect it might have on the kid – troublemaker dad.

Whatever – post it on the internet see if that makes you feel any better, and don’t be so quick to stop the vehicle next time.

RANT over apologies, it had to be typed.

wwaswas

as she shuts the door, I begin to drive off

sounds like you weren’t paying that much attention to where you were going – just making sure the door was shut and nothing was behind you.

She could have been walking the bike across the road and been similarly in your way?

don’t be so quick to stop the vehicle next time.

punishment running over of human being. nice.

Freester

2/10. Coherent. Small use of caps. Disappointing rant in summary.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Get over yourself. One person got on your nerves, so you take an entire profession to task and lump them all in the same pool ?

0/10

jekkyl

was it your kids teacher?

I generally find teachers are arrogant knwo it alls but they have to be, they’re teaching kids so they do ‘know it all’ in terms of their subject.

Everyone has a story of injustice done to them by as kids by teachers, here’s mine; Walking down the corridor I notice some drawing pins had fallen off the notice board so I picked them up and pressed them back in. Teacher sees me pressing them back and I get an hours detention for messing with the notice board.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Car drivers – I hate them.

Especially the scummy parenty ones…

steve-g
    Free Member

Somebody didn’t enjoy their time at school

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Poor, there are so many other reasons to dislike certain types of teacher, being in your way as you use a car to drop off a kid at school is probably the least of them.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Maybe if you complained via the correct channels (the school) and not on here, a letter might go out.

And you hate all teachers because of that – weird.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bet you used to have a “Baby On Board” sticker in the window, didn’t you? 🙄

Moses

Try getting your child to walk to school. I bet it’s not that far.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Woz shez fit like?

T’is all vat matterz innit 😛

johndoh
    Free Member

I once nearly ran over a lecturer at my college – he walked straight into the road leading into the college causing me to emergency stop. I shouted a few choice words and thought no more of it until I was called into my head of year’s office and told to apologise to which I refused, pointing out that the clown had just walked into the road.

Their solution – tell me I would be kicked off the course if I didn’t apologise.

Bloody lecturers etc etc.

kjcc25
    Free Member

Try walking to school!

vonplatz
    Free Member

People – I hate em

I was just walking down the road the other day when another person got in my way and I actually had to change to course slightly and walk around them. I sneered at them and they gave me a confused idiot person look so i spat on the floor by their feet and carried on.

WTF How dare other people dare to exist where i was going to walk…

I have emotional issues and would welcome anyone who would like to give me a big hug.

Speshpaul

You started to move forward with out checking both ways. Just because they are “in the wrong” on a one way system doesn’t mean you shouldn’t check. Someone walking would be … well in the right.

anagallis_arvensis

Well look where you’re going next time you dull ****

wwaswas

my baby girl off at big school

and every day she toddles off down the road to the Nursery next door tutting at her dad’s choice of drop off point?

rossatease
    Free Member

Forums I hate em

Go on for sympathy and all you get are layabout teachers posting on them.

I bet y’all are gonna go and walk out in front of one of us scummy parents right now, it’s nearly 4 pm.

We live in another town entirely from the academy she’s at now.

And of course I wasn’t watching I drive a T5 we’re licensed not to have to look and I have a bull bar. 😉

fergal
    Free Member

Get over yourself, I hate smug parents, full of hate, in Chelsea tractors.

At least the teacher is doing her little bit to save the planet.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTifRi3qDkU[/video]

project
    Free Member

Why do bone idle, fat lazy midle class parents have to drop their child off within nano metres of a school entrance, to hell with all the law abiding other road users who have to wait behind, just because you cant park down the road and walk the spog to school, and why not get up a bit earlier and walk the whole way and back.

rossatease
    Free Member

The ‘teacher’ should approach the premises either a)Using the cycle lane they have or b)the correct way the traffic flows.

I might complain to the police instead, anonymously and hint she was dealing drugs as well.

winston
    Free Member

aaaand its a troll.

mrchrispy

Parents that drop their kids off in cars but can’t even be arsed to park a little way down the road and walk the to the door and say goodbye – I hate them.

Get the f over yourself

anagallis_arvensis

bet y’all are gonna go and walk out in front of one of us scummy parents right now, it’s nearly 4 pm.

I currently cannot walk so thats one less teacher to worry about

rossatease
    Free Member

It’s ‘asked’ Parents can’t be asked to park a little way..

Another thing I hate about teachers, they can’t even deal with the Queens English.

I am on the way to work, and I’m really important, get over myself?

Have you any idea what that would involve?

The size my ego is?

The bread knife should be doing this anyway, not exactly man work dropping kids off, putting up with <spits> teachers.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

No, we don’t know who you are. Look in your wallet, perhaps there’s something in there that will remind you.

rossatease
    Free Member

winston – Member
    aaaand its a troll.

Not exactly, it’s two things, more seriously, it’s irresponsible cycling, (ignoring the cycle lane and going the wrong way round a one way system) by somebody that should know better and more importantly if I were getting anal, not giving a good example to kids on cycles, my girl has always ridden to school when closer this one is a fair way away.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I’ve a mind to complain

About the fact that your low self-esteem leaves you furiously angry when a woman you nearly ran over looked at you? I don’t see that going anywhere except hilarious.

🙂

wwaswas

the Queens English

[cough]
    Possesive Apostrophes
    [cough]

MrWoppit
    Free Member

if I were getting anal

If?

Cougar

You drove off without looking properly.

Outside a school.

Think about that for a moment.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Have you got dangly things on your rear view mirror?

wwaswas

Have you got dangly things on your rear view mirror?

the ears of his previous victims?

Rob_S
    Free Member

Give them a ring and leave a message;

rossatease
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator
    You drove off without looking properly.

Outside a school.

Think about that for a moment.

Seriously? How did I miss her then if I were not ‘looking’ ?This is not ‘outside’ this is within the school environs, designed specifically to manage traffic drop offs, with a cycle track some way away, designed for moronic teachers on bikes amongst others. At least she was wearing a helmet.

I’m sure there’s something about it here[/url]

wwaswas

At least she was wearing a helmet.

Bingo!

rossatease
    Free Member

At least she was wearing a helmet.

Bingo!

Oh it’s alright then?
    I’m sorry,
    you’re wearing a helmet so you can cycle the wrong way down a one way street?

I hate cyclists.

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

She’d need body armour with a reckless idiot like you driving around! Kids are unpredictable you could have run someone over with your piss poor driving.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Teachers – I hate them.’ is closed to new replies.