Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Tea & Biscuits
  • wool

Randomly picked up on this on the  BBC News website

<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”>”We’ve splashed out an additional £24m on tea and coffee and an extra £19m on biscuits in the past three months, says market research firm Kantar.”</span>

My waist line anecdotaly agrees…

big_scot_nanny

I thought you meant these fellas: https://misspentsummers.com/teaandbiscuits/

nice t-shirts

I agree on the increased purchase of biscuits. not just me and the missus at home, but with three kids (8, 12, 15) also in the house for months – they can hear a packet open from 4 rooms away and they are devoured in a flash!

binners

Buttery Biscuit Base fan Greg Wallace did his factory documentary thing on the massive teabag factory and their huge increase in production during lockdown (IIRC it was up 70%).

I hate both tea and biscuits, but can testify that the Tassimo coffee machine hasn’t half been getting some hammer, the bar has often been opening mid-afternoon For G&T’s (I wonder if gin sales are also up 70%?) and with me and two teenagers around I now buy our crisps in boxes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Tea & Biscuits’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.