Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • TdF Stage 3: Vejle – Sonderborg (spoilers!)
  • crazy-legs

Ten mins before I start on my own race so here’s somewhere to post up anything interesting about what should be another classic sprint stage, probably with less wind than yesterday although with a few tricky changes of direction as the course pops inland or onto narrow roads.

Stage details here
    https://www.letour.fr/en/stage-3

Preview here

Tour de France Stage 3 Preview

There is the distinct possibility that it might be quite a dull stage although it does have the slight difference of Danish scenery…

beej

Prediction – bit of a snoozefest, one to watch the last 10km only for.

Other prediction – action packed with wind, crashes and a surprise breakaway winner.

fazzini

one to watch the last 10km only for.

One to watch the ITV highlights only…unless your 2nd prediction happens 😂

Klunk
    Free Member

looking like a block headwind (14mph gusting to 30) all the way bar the last 10km 🙁

cheers_drive

I will be watching the coverage as it goes past my in-laws house. I know the roads in the last 50km pretty well, as above it’s likely to be a boring stage.

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Good luck with the race crazy-legs.

Klunk
    Free Member

Holy moly the crowds are enormous!

Klunk
    Free Member

hint of echelons though it’s too far out.

Sandwich

I wonder if Cav would have been dislodged from the train that easily 800m out? That looked really poor from Quickstep.

spawnofyorkshire

Lol at Sagan pointing at Van Aert and calling him a motherf****r

spawnofyorkshire

My bad – he was saying it to Groenewegen

ElShalimo

It was funny though.

What caused it?

slowoldman

No I think it WAS aimed at Van Aert. Sagan felt he was blocked against the barriers.

crazy-legs

Just watching the highlights on ITV4, can’t say it’s a day I’m disappointed to have to have missed although Magnus Cort seemed to enjoy his day out! 😅

I liked the little Boardman section on UCI rules, that was quite entertaining.

13thfloormonk

Weird finish, none of the commentators could tell who Sagan was pointing at but I think afterwards there were definitely words seen or heard between him and WvA?

I saw a headline (article behind paywall) that suggested Jakobson (or Ewan perhaps) was unhappy with Sagan AND WvA?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.