Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • TdF Stage 2 – Expect Some Real Damage [Spoilers]
  • rOcKeTdOg

amazing finish!

speckledbob
    Free Member

Just brilliant. I cant handle 3weeks like this.

mugsys_m8

thought we were going to have doggate for a second as well!

psling
    Free Member

Like the end of a blockbuster film, just making it to safety as the enemy bear down on him.

RealMan
    Free Member

“…just start pushing the 11…”

What a hero.

mattjg
    Free Member

that could have been wuff

rOcKeTdOg

1st pro win, tour stage and yellow i think, fairytale stuff

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I must say Carlton Kirby is doing a great job of commentating really enjoy his Wit and repartee.

stanfree
    Free Member

Great stage and I think Im gonna have to go to Corsica someday , what a stunning wee island. Good to see David Millar in the mix again.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I must say Carlton Kirby is doing a great job of commentating really enjoy his Wit and repartee

not sure if youre being sarky or not but we really should watch it on our eurosportplayer as I despise Waldorf and Statler’s inane cliche-ridden drivel. And their inability to get riders names right (like, oh, the winner, and assuming if the guys in Europcar kit and riding ugly it must be Voeckler).

Fantastic win, we were shouting at the TV.

And who takes an unleashed dog to a road race FFS.

Junkyard
    Free Member

only saw the last three minutes and it was indeed a special ending

Lifer
    Free Member

From the ridiculous to the sublime.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Didnt think my post was that good but thanks 😉

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Yea, thanks Lifer 🙂

Also nice to see a little attack from Froome, as if to announce to the world “I dont race like Wiggins”.

Lifer
    Free Member

😆

Yeah, I enjoyed Froome attacking too, and a bit of Tommy V!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

not sure if youre being sarky

Not at all he really is passionate and love the excitement he exudes when there’s some action especially at the finish. The numpties on ITV4 are clueless (apart from Chris Boardman).

tinribz
    Free Member

+1 for Eurosport commentators, never a dull moment, quite enjoy their comments on the local scenery and history lessons.

tang
    Free Member

Great stage! Corsica looks lovely, wouldn’t mind a trip there with road & mtb bikes.

leffeboy

BIt hacked off with Eurosport as for the Giro you could get the English commentary outside the UK but not for the tour :(. It’s either French commentary and good video or english commentary and poor vid on one of the cyclingfans links

trail_rat
    Free Member

quit yer moaning about the presenters – im watching it on supersport 1 – south african channel – its like watching the bbc present the world cup and listen to them rabbit on about 1966 …. every 10 minutes – its “team sky rider chris froome the youngster that was born in namibia and grew up in south africa”

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘TdF Stage 2 – Expect Some Real Damage [Spoilers]’ is closed to new replies.