Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • TdF Stage 19 – Rather Flattish Terrain [Spoilers]
  • stanfree
    Free Member

What an achievement for Bradley and Froome , well chuffed for Team Sky . TdF must be the hardest major sports event to win , a massive boost for british cycling.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It still is aracer and yes cav is an awesome rider and probably , given the turn of speed he has in a sprint, the best sprinter I have ever seen and by some margin.

Long time since getting excited by the other millar in 84 though

Lifer
    Free Member

Amazeballs

brakes
    Free Member

I got a bit of dust in my eye when he finished.
    Way to answer your critics Big Wig!

fisha
    Free Member

Well done Bradley. Its good to see that the yellow jersey wearer can come out and show how its done on the last day and show they deserve the jersey.

scraprider
    Free Member

great ride by Bradley and the rest of the team , a great achivment.

jameso

That was the definition of smashing it ) I find tts a bit dull normally, not today!

What a legend.

Klunk
    Free Member

wiggo power

Stoner
    Free Member

Sipping wine in a French square contemplating with Mrs s the sheer unparalleled pedigree of the GB Olympic road race squad on the back of this season’s race performances. Its surely unmatched in the modern era?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Pah we only have 4 stage winners out of the 5 man team [ the other is not riding] ,the TdF winner, TdF second place, the road world champion, the fastest sprinter, home turf advantage …..think you are over egging it tbh …that wine and heat is affecting your judgement

yossarian
    Free Member

Great isn’t it?
    🙂

Kit
    Free Member

**** YES!!

grum
    Free Member

This is the first year I’ve been following the tour a bit more closely so I guess I’m your classic glory-hunter – but from my limited perspective that was a stunning performance. There’s been a fair bit of negativity and speculation about Froome being stronger and some hints that Wiggins wasn’t a worthy winner – seems like he answered that pretty spectacularly.

Wonder if there will be a homecoming/celebration event in Chorley? 🙂

Steelfreak
    Free Member

Is it me or was Wiggins using an eliptical chain wheel?
    (I used to have an old Dawes with a ‘Bio-Pace’ chainwheel – never went that quick, though!)

I still can’t quite believe that a British rider has won The Tour!

donsimon
    Free Member

Is it me or was Wiggins using an eliptical chain wheel?

He was.
    http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/osymetric-chainring-just-in-30581/

Klunk
    Free Member

the sky team dinner table 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Lolcopters! Who’s kermit?

Klunk
    Free Member

Who’s kermit?

who indeed, a question for the sky chef (who posted it on twitter)

beej

Cav, it was dressed as him on the bus earlier in the week.

RealMan
    Free Member

Was busy during the live feed so waited for the highlights. Fantastic result. Enjoyed his interview too. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘TdF Stage 19 – Rather Flattish Terrain [Spoilers]’ is closed to new replies.