Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • TdF Stage 10 – Symbolic Moments [Spoilers]
  • mrlebowski
    Free Member

Sky dont look anywhere near as good without Wiggo. Froome maybe a Tour challenger but he seems to be lacking the support in depth that BW had last year. I think CF is in for a tough time. Could be the making of the boy..

anagallis_arvensis

Cavs great. He makes Cadel Evans look calm! Wasnt his fault the guy went one way then the other.

eddie11
    Free Member

to be fair to stannard he is riding for two. his job would have been to ride on the front all afternoon jens voight style. thomas would have been the guy to get froome through the finishing kms but hes at the back with a broken pelvis. dont know where bossan hagen went tho.

tinribz
    Free Member

Blatent blocking.

calumf50
    Free Member

When does the full stage 10 highlights become available on itvplayer? I cant find it..

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Ah good point re Geraint.

brakes
    Free Member

Rubbing is racing. Veelers is about twice as big as Cav and went down like a sack of shit. He just got taught a lesson – how to brace for a missile impact!

What I want to know is why didn’t Cav follow Steegman’s wheel as he piled past everyone? I think that was the bad decision, as instead of getting Griepel’s wheel and 2nd man, he ended up 4th man behind a leadout.

brakes
    Free Member

Rubbing is racing. Veelers is about twice as big as Cav and went down like a sack of shit. He just got taught a lesson – how to brace for a missile impact!

What I want to know is why didn’t Cav follow Steegman’s wheel as he piled past everyone? I think that was the bad decision, as instead of getting Griepel’s wheel and 2nd man, he ended up 4th man behind a leadout which he was always going to have to get past.

Stoner
    Free Member

Looks like a punishment pass by Cav to me, after he got pulled out on.
    White van driver in a past life? 😀

eddie11
    Free Member

why didn’t Cav follow Steegman’s wheel as he piled past everyone?

cav said he went to early, i thought the same live, but in hindsight it looks like steegmans would have been the right wheel as it was a sprint that paid to be a front as it was surprisingly narrow and twisty.

i have to say i think veelers is playing silly buggers and got burned.

atlaz
    Free Member

Thing is, where could Tom Veelers go, which ever way he went after he burned himself out be it left, right or straight (but drifting back into the pack) was going to impede on someone.

brakes
    Free Member

He does hold a fairly straight line and doesn’t seem to do a lot wrong. I think 9 times out of 10 he wouldn’t have gone down and it would have just looked like a bit of a shoulder bump, but he seemed to implode when hit.

knightrider
    Free Member

veelers looks round at cav, and swerves to block him imo.

whether cav braces or means to bang into him I don’t know, but cav did start on the track, remember renshaws headbutt?

atlaz
    Free Member

he seemed to implode when hit.

Basically Cav hits his forearm which knocks the bars around and at that speed there’s no coming back from it.

martinhutch

If you’re having to tag along with someone else’s lead-out, then unpredictable **** happens.
    Hopefully his team will manage to deliver him to the front a bit more efficiently next time.

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘TdF Stage 10 – Symbolic Moments [Spoilers]’ is closed to new replies.