Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • TDF Spoiler
  • anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Yeah! Eat it!

Nice one lad 🙂

MrAgreeable

“Eat it”?! Whatever happened to a dignified huzzah?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Meh.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sofatester
    Free Member

Hazzah!

BigJohn

Mr A took a bit of time out of Mr Yellow as well.

Stoner
    Free Member

careful now or a roadie snob might be in to berate your inability to name all 167 riders in the order that they crossed the finish line… 🙄

warton
    Free Member

No he didn’t, Mr Yellow was in the same group. But hes taken third, 16 seconds up on Contador, can he really be ready to rip up the rule book again????

MrAgreeable

Careful ADH. Before you know it you’ll be at your son’s sport’s day ten years hence, bellowing unsavoury Americanisms like “dick him, buddy!”

Stoner, I thought the colour-coding was some sort of quasi-cryptic Reservoir Dogs style code, to avoid the wrath of people who were too stupid to read the title?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Mr-a, bring it 😉

Code: aye it is, but some upptiy moron in an earlier thread started berating people for not referring to riders by the christian name and vital statisitics.

BigJohn

Quite right Warton. I thought it was the other Mr C in Yellow. 😕

Ed2001
    Free Member

Hey stoner the one in green won today! Cearly I have upset you,that wasn’t the intention ( no really) i just thought the thread was funny thats all.

Crell
    Free Member

A great flat stage today, and it’s not often you get the chance to say that.

crazy-legs

Yeah, the big bunch split really livened things up a bit, great to see it so well controlled by HTC. Lance doing his Boss thing again telling everyone to share the workload but he did very well too, reading the move and getting himself a fair bit of time gain.

Eurosport commentary was very good, informative but not patronising, they know when to shut up and when to talk.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘TDF Spoiler’ is closed to new replies.