Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • TBC/Hervelo/STW(?) Etape Caledonia Recce ride
  • druidh
    Free Member

I think there’s still Stuartie_C’s planned Kinross recce ride next Saturday?

druidh
    Free Member

Last roll call?

waveydavey
    Free Member

Darn this cold, sniffle, sniffle. Can’t make it now. Hope you all enjoy yersels

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

I’m in!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I’ll be there plus one other

stuartie_c
    Free Member
    stuartie_c
    Free Member

Great ride.

Cheers for organising Druidh. Good to put some faces to names.

(13thFM – I have already patented MechStick so you owe me a big bunch of royalties).

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Yup, a good day out indeed. I’m resting before next sunday’s ride, no hill reps the day before, especially if we are doing the full 87m! Can someone please book the weather, or can mudguards be complusory so i don’t end up looking like i’ve been mtb’ing! 😛

druidh
    Free Member

A muddy face is the penalty for wheel-sucking.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I wasn’t wheel sucking, i was admiring the view of the lycra clad male thighs in front of me 8)

druidh
    Free Member

Pah! Some folk’ll say anything for the reward of a bar of Dairy Milk.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

But no cuddles…i feel cheated 🙁

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Top day folks. Cheers Druidh for posting the loop. Comedy chain snap award of the day goes to Jimmy. There is already a patent on a BendeeStick in Radoggair’s name. It had a multitude of potential uses, possibly duplicating the MechStick?

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Naw, naw, naw…

MechStick is an entirely different device. I’m already in talks with Shimano to produce Ultegra and Dura-Ace variants; 105 is just a wee bit too common though.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Superb roads and great company, even the biblical weather at the start didn’t put a dampener on the day 😮

13thfloormonk

Stuartie, Bigdugsbaws might beat you to the market with his patented ‘longer adjustment screws’, an idea originally mooted by some unsung genius but then callously stolen by Doug.

Druidh, hope you got your petrol money off Andy somehow! 😀

radoggair
    Free Member

AAhhhh. bendeestick. How that never made it into production is beyond me

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Ian, got home before you and made a few calls, its now the Longer Adjustment Screw ©….. your idea will make me millions 😈

mustard
    Free Member

13fm – he’s waiting until after next weeks ride before issuing the invoices, don’t worry though, I’ll see you right.

Thanks for a cracking day folks. Glad I managed keep up AND my legs are just about working today 😀

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Really enjoyed that, not being a roadie, I can actually say that it was quite good fun and exciting at times! Rear wheel drifts, skids and loose gravely corners 😀

Might even consider getting a road bike soon…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘TBC/Hervelo/STW(?) Etape Caledonia Recce ride’ is closed to new replies.