Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • TBC / STW Pentlands Wednesday Rides; An Appreciation
  • robgarrioch

Didn’t think I could hold onto this till xmas…

As I’m going to be attending the above rather less regularly, I thought I’d put together a wee bit ‘film’ comprising some of the pics & vids I took in the last few months. Sad as it may, or may not, be, these rides have probably been my main social activity through the year, and I’ll definitely miss the camaraderie & good humour for a while, but look forward to joining in again whenever possible (still heading out at every opportunity like, just that Wednesday nights are booked for a while…)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ECqMUAoUpM[/video]

(ok, not the best you’ve ever seen, but I think you’ll agree a BAFTA nomination for best editing wouldn’t go far wrong)

stuartm555
    Free Member

Only made it out on a few of these rides as I can’t normally make Wednesday nights.

Anyone up for a regular tue or thurs night ride?

druidh
    Free Member

Very convenient that…

Getting the SO pregnant just in time to “have to” stop riding when it’s cold, wet and dark.

lowey

Love it.

I’d love to ride in the Pentlands… looks such a lush place to ride.

jimmy

when you put it like that, Col…

jimmy

Good work Rob – one night ‘off’ a week can surely be afforded right? Or do I have it completely wrong even at that?

coogan
    Free Member

I’d love to ride in the Pentlands… looks such a lush place to ride.

Hold that thought till you actually ride there…

coastkid
    Free Member

That was great Rob!, been a great year meeting lots of new friends and sharing good times on the trail…
    all the best for the future family 😮

Northwind

Very nice! And sorry we won’t be seeing you, still, the hills are unlikely to have completely eroded away by the time you get wednesdays back

mustard
    Free Member

Good work Rob; enjoy the classes!

ojom
    Free Member

Thanks for that Rob- such a cool thing to make.

Enjoy being a dad. It’s next on my to do list.

robgarrioch

one night ‘off’ a week can surely be afforded

Oh I’m not saying I’m totally out of the picture, hoping for at least one night a week.. Main reason for putting this up now is just that I don’t know when I’ll make another ride, hopefully end of month & then around xmas (and that I’d put it together & wouldn’t stop fiddling). Probably be out on Tuesday nights for a while instead.
    Apologies if the resolution’s a bit high / slow, but the photos look so much better full screen.

a cool thing to make

Someone didn’t watch to the end…. 😀

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

That was great Rob. Hopefully see you some Tuesdays.

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Nice one Rob, bringing back loads of good memories of the past year when we didn’t need lights!

All the best!

ojom
    Free Member

Someone didn’t watch to the end

I did. With the lass too. We are still engaged…

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Nice one Rob. See you soon.

stanfree
    Free Member

Well done Rob , Great wee video and a bonus to hear the sneaker pimps again. Good luck for the new arrival when It comes ,Nice bunch of lads and very patient as well waiting at the top of various climbs for myself over the summer.

Thomohawk
    Free Member

That’s ace Rob, good work mate.

Cheers for noo.

Thomo.

ojom
    Free Member

Thomo – i had KK in today. Sorted out some Renthal on the job for him. Oh and a DHR out back. Bosh.

I need some Bains loving soon too please 😀

Thomohawk
    Free Member

MD!

Yep, he told me…. good lad, I told him you’d sort him right out! 😉

Bains loving – Noted! Will be in soon to talk wheels. 😆

Over and out.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘TBC / STW Pentlands Wednesday Rides; An Appreciation’ is closed to new replies.