Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
  • Tazzy's Wobbly Rings – Anything current? Anyone keen?
  • tazzymtb

may have a prototype in the bits box I can send you.

Gotama
    Free Member

Went out for a ride with mine today, felt great. Much better when you’re standing up pedalling as it felt like one foot was always in the power position, something which was particularly noticeable if beasting it up a steep section. Also felt easier/quicker to accelerate as matt mentioned above. Initial snap one decent ride reaction is that I’d definitely recommend to anyone with a singlespeed. Just need to get another one now to go on the yelli 😀

jameso

I’ve missed the boat on the cheapy deal

Nope, I forgot to order a spare and checked 15 mins ago, still £35, so I ordered. That’s the 3rd – pretty much worn one out, got another ready to go and now a spare. Yes, I like them )

Also felt easier/quicker to accelerate

That’s mainly why. No loss on climbs but faster on the flat /out of corners. Wobbly auto 2-speed.

drofluf
    Free Member

Gotama – Member
    Went out for a ride with mine today, felt great. Much better when you’re standing up pedalling as it felt like one foot was always in the power position, something which was particularly noticeable if beasting it up a steep section. Also felt easier/quicker to accelerate as matt mentioned above. Initial snap one decent ride reaction is that I’d definitely recommend to anyone with a singlespeed. Just need to get another one now to go on the yelli

Just did my first ride on it in my lunch break and I’d echo the above.

messiah
    Free Member

How do you set up the Shimano spline versions like this?

EDIT… I’ve just seen it says “align crank arm here” down at the bottom of the mahoosive picture 😳

🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

The topic ‘Tazzy's Wobbly Rings – Anything current? Anyone keen?’ is closed to new replies.