Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • taught my daughter to ride her bike today
  • maxray
    Free Member

Such a good feeling seeing them wobble off without the need for you to run alongside them etc. Didn’t bother with stabalisers just tried to break it down into bite size chunks.

Just need to become acomplishwd at stopping as currently she does a dismount.. this may benefit her once we move onto the trails tho!!

Pleased as punch 🙂
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3w-BgprsI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Markie
    Free Member

Wonderful! 😀

mattjg
    Free Member

good girl

maxray
    Free Member

Never seen her with such a smile. Looks like I will have to come good with my isla bike promise now!

Ambrose

Today I introduced Boy 2 to spds. Returning to the carpark I met an old friend who’s daughter was determined to learn to ride today. We were chatting away and then there was a big thumpy crunchy ouchy noise as the lad hit the deck, feet still fully engaged in the pedals. Everyday is a schoolday, we are always learning.

Meg- well done girly, you did well 🙂

matt_outandabout

Brilliant.

oxym0r0n

Excellent! Took my 4 yr olds on a 9 mile ride up the strawberry line today 😀

wiggles
    Free Member

Had my boy out again on his balance bike today, had a few offs going to fast and not figured out the brake yet!

Nearly ready for pedals I think, hopefully will pick it up as easily as your little one.

maxray
    Free Member

Lol that is a whole nother level oxymoron! 🙂

seadog101

Excellent.

Always pleased to see there’s one more of US and one less of THEM.

giantx4
    Free Member

Ahaha!! A rider is born!! Its a great feeling for both her & you right!! Our kids 5 & 7 taught by me!.. #greatfeelingx2 ;))

northend1881
    Free Member

Excellent. Both my girls, 4 & 6 yr olds, love riding their bikes with daddy, which gives me a nice warm feeling inside 🙂

timmys

Just need to become acomplishwd at stopping as currently she does a dismount.. this may benefit her once we move onto the trails tho!!

…learning which way to hold a phone when videoing a milestone in a child’s life! 😉

maxray
    Free Member

To be fair timmeys I was busy actually enjoying the moment. Ill get her to do a re run for prosperity 😀

JoeG
    Free Member

maxray – Member

To be fair timmeys I was busy actually enjoying the moment. Ill get her to do a re run for prosperity

And then, you can have her do it again for posterity! 😉

maxray
    Free Member

Lol… Not a third time for pedantry though!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘taught my daughter to ride her bike today’ is closed to new replies.