Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Tattoos?
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Aye, I know! I find the best folk generally are to be fair.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

My arms are so freckly, that the only tattoo which could work would be something like…

“If you can read this, you’re not colourblind”.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Some interesting designs here.

I’m currently on a substantial waiting list for one, and got a couple of years still to come up with the bones of an idea, so we shall see 🙂

I know I want something, I’m just not sure what.

kuman
    Free Member

I have about 15 tattoos, mostly traditional style, on legs and right arm at the moment. Planning to have more done obviously:)
    This is my only mtb one.

faerie
    Free Member

Greatbeardedone, I went to get a design done and the tattooist said that they could put numbers next to my freckles, so that my friends could do dot to dot!

vickypea
    Free Member

I have a swan in flight on the inside of my forearm and boxing hares on the front of my thigh above my knee.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

@faerie

That’s quite clever, lol.

Tbh, I’d like to think that the freckles on my arms are a star-chart of some undiscovered galaxy 😝

pocpoc
    Free Member

Greatbeardedone, I went to get a design done and the tattooist said that they could put numbers next to my freckles, so that my friends could do dot to dot!

I have considered using the freckles on my arms to see if I could make my own constellation / dot to dot of anythign recognisable. Not got round to it yet though, would need to take a photo and print off a few copies to play with.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Tattoos?’ is closed to new replies.