Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 130 total)
  • Tattoo time again?
  • ashthesplash
    Free Member

Well it’s got to that time of year again where I want another and yes I have a specific theme (see photos) I’m thinking getting either… Death, the mendip bros or the hand puppet (the name escapes me at this time of night)

Is there anyone well trained on photo shop to create a flattened out version o my current tattoo and introduce the missing characters?… Currently they take up half the circumference of my leg and I have a lot more leg to go…

Let me know what you think of what I have so far…

Stoner
    Free Member

anyone got a keyring I could borrow…?

😉

donsimon
    Free Member

Like a lamb to the slaughter……

ashthesplash
    Free Member

Keyring??

ashthesplash
    Free Member

Tattoos are not to everyone’s liking, but it’s my body and my choice!

Tiger6791

That is Mint!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yup, it certainly is.

But it is also other people’s opinions which you are inviting by asking “Let me know what you think of what I have so far…”

ashthesplash
    Free Member

That is a fair point… But isn’t the saying “if you haven’t got anything positive to say, don’t say it at all”

CountZero

Really neat ink! I like that very much indeed. Don’t forget the Love Squadron and Summer as well.

RustySpanner

I like those.

Always fancied a ‘Mint’ tattoo:
    I love the aesthetics and the fact that it seems to embody something I’ve enjoyed for most of my life.

Where did you get them done, if you don’t mind me asking?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

But isn’t the saying “if you haven’t got anything positive to say, don’t say it at all”

Yup, it certainly is.

Which is why I didn’t say anything.

ashthesplash
    Free Member

The guy I use is the owner of Royal Ink in leamington spa (Steve batt)

He is the only one I will let do any of my mint sauce tattoos, he has done such a good job on them

RustySpanner

Ta for the info ash.

ernie_lynch – Member

But isn’t the saying “if you haven’t got anything positive to say, don’t say it at all”

Yup, it certainly is.

Which is why I didn’t say anything.

Oooh, you passive aggressive little scamp, you.

meehaja
    Free Member

+1 for summer. I seem to remember one with a nice poemy type thing about endless summers coming to an end and sadness and memories and excitement for the next one etc etc. Would be nice, but maybe too big for a leg.

As an aside, I’d like a half sleeve, but can’t decide what I want. Nothing tribal, probably not japanese but quite simple. Any suggestions? (currently have large stars up both triceps)

MicArms

I’ve always liked the smiley death..

Or there’s always room for a little harrison somewhere.

Brainflex

Copyright theft?

Mantastic
    Free Member

“””Is there anyone well trained on photo shop to create a flattened out version o my current tattoo and introduce the missing characters?”””

I dont mind doing this, who do I send the bill to?

hora
    Free Member

I’m speechless.

BoardinBob

Your legs look really greasy

Mantastic
    Free Member

I hear Mrs Toast is handy with the old photoshop, she has produced some real works of art for folks in the past.

kayak23

You know you can get T-shirts printed right?

donsimon
    Free Member

ashthesplash – Member

Posted 8 hours ago # Report-Post

How odd, what provoked this? Or is this an example of the best form of defence being to attack?

philconsequence
    Free Member

there’s lots of room on the leg 😈

full leg sleve of trees and mountains and trails…. do it! 😀

DezB
    Free Member

“if you haven’t got anything positive to say, don’t say it at all”

You are really new here aren’t you?!

philconsequence
    Free Member

oh and by eating more cake you can increase the area available for tattooing dramatically.

*starts planning my dinosaur sleeve*

philconsequence
    Free Member

*eats more cake*

wwaswas

My favourite bit is the random set of toes in the top left hand corner of the first photo – was someone lying under the bed?

DezB
    Free Member

Strangely bent toes them

hora
    Free Member

His body, his choice. We are all here for a finite time and we don’t have to account for the condition of our body at the end of our term, unlike a hire car.

I do feel that tattoo’s should be kept highly personal though (i.e. to ones self not on public display).

The only good tattoo I’ve seen not so long ago was Justin Hawkins crotch flame tattoo!

wwaswas

I think his pants are on fire, hence the slightly pained expression on his face.

[edit] changing the pic is cheating!

hora
    Free Member

This one!

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’ve had a fair old chunk of my leg done and there’s still space for a good a3 bit of paper’s worth of ink i could still fit on there….

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’m impressed that you also tattooed on a pair of pants.
    I might do that too, and save on all that rummaging around in the morning for the least smelly pair.

wwaswas

I did think it was 3 people all with very similar tattoos on both their legs to start with 🙁

hora
    Free Member

All personal choice at the end of the day. Personally I don’t have any at all and its never appealed to me. Well, I do have one tattoo, the large American bald Eagle on my chap with its claws clutching my balls.

philconsequence
    Free Member

😀 i wont take a photo, but the tattoo on my lower stomach (same position as hawking up there) makes it look like my penis has wings when i lie on my back or spend too much time thinking about boobs

sputnik
    Free Member

Suggestion : Don’t do a blue green background for the next tat cos it looks like a big bruise.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I hear Mrs Toast is handy with the old photoshop, she has produced some real works of art for folks in the past.

I’ve actually created stuff for friend’s tattoos. They were a bit rubbish though, no rainbows or spokey dokies. Which reminds me, I need to contribute to 4xj’s lifeboat plea! 😀

smell_it
    Free Member

Have at it, there is room on those legs for the rest of the Disney cast.

69er
    Free Member

[list]I think twatoos are generally a bit sh1t, your Mint ones look OK, but I wouldn’t have the green/blue blobby mess for a background….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 130 total)

The topic ‘Tattoo time again?’ is closed to new replies.