Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Tanning Addicts
  • slowjo
    Free Member

It’s Mrs Hanky!

cynic-al

Not bad for 44 ūüėģ

jon1973
    Free Member

44 ? she looks like my grandmother.

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

??

xcgb

Makes you wonder if she has any mirrors in the house

Humans are weird, Asian girls that I know, bleach their skin and stay out of the sun to appear whiter!

footflaps

Her face looks like the crap I scrape off the floor of my oven after baking a crumble….

Tbh, that looks like a badly Photoshopped pic. Only viewing on my phone, but has the sunbed sent the whites of her eyes brown too?

xcgb

Its a still from a vid, so quality is poor

RobHilton
    Free Member

‚ÄúI‚Äôm not gonna bring my little daughter into a 90 degree bed. I mean, that‚Äôs not normal,‚ÄĚ she said.

Terrifying what she does consider normal.

Anyone notice the child was ginger? Not having a pop ‚Äď putting a fair skinned kid in a kiln would be a bad idea.

GrahamS

I have a cousin who does this. Not quite as bad as that lovely lady, but sufficient that the rest of the family refer to her as ‚ÄúCuprinol‚ÄĚ.

I think it must be similar to anorexia ‚Äď she looks in the mirror and sees pale skin.

xcgb

Anyone notice the child was ginger? Not having a pop ‚Äď putting a fair skinned kid in a kiln would be a bad idea.

Yes mother must have been gutted!

alpin
    Free Member

i have a chinese friend. his chinese GF was o holiday with us in italy. she spent the entire time hiding under a brolly sized parasol or sitting in the shade whilst we were walking around half naked.

wwaswas

spent the entire time hiding under a brolly sized parasol or sitting in the shade

sounds quite sensible, tbh.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

konabunny
    Free Member

i have a chinese friend. his chinese GF was o holiday with us in italy. she spent the entire time hiding under a brolly sized parasol or sitting in the shade whilst we were walking around half naked.

It was Coco Chanel that made the tan fashionable in Europe, thou, wasn’t it? The point being to show that you have leisure time and are not an industrial worker. Tans were previously seen as déclassé because it suggested you spent your time labouring in the fields and were not a gentleperson. Or is that QI-klaxon-level nonsense?

sobriety
    Free Member

Konabunny has it, in Asia it’s still common for people to work outside all day, so being pale shows that you’re not a menial labourer. My ex’s family were always really impressed with how pale she was whenever we visited!

wwaswas

here’s a proper picture of the woman;

you can almost see the skin cancer growing ūüôĀ

jota180
    Free Member

It’s like a negative of Michael Jackson

scruff
    Free Member

wwaswas

exactly;

she does appear to have a tattooed lower lip in the ‚Äėbefore‚Äô image‚Ķ

woody2000

Jeebus ‚Äď is she dyslexic too? I wonder if she‚Äôs been wandering down to the local BBQ store by mistake.

Sad really ūüôĀ

aracer
    Free Member

She’s done her skin to match her daughter’s hair. How cute.

richc
    Free Member

jesus

xiphon
    Free Member

Anybody been to India? Watching TV adverts there is wierd ‚Äď L‚ÄôOriel offering ‚ÄúSkin whitening products‚ÄĚ ‚Äď 100% opposite to our ‚Äėtanning products‚Äô.

To them, fairer skin = higher level in society.

richmtb

Ahh ‚ÄúChernobyl Sunset‚ÄĚ one of the more extreme tanning salon products

jon1973
    Free Member

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‚ÄėTanning Addicts‚Äô is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.