Tallboy Carbon XTR, Pro, Hope Hoops, Conti, FOX, KS Lev (possible split prices)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Tallboy Carbon XTR, Pro, Hope Hoops, Conti, FOX, KS Lev (possible split prices)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tallboy Carbon XTR, Pro, Hope Hoops, Conti, FOX, KS Lev (possible split prices)
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Right….. here is my original advert on here LINK TO AD

I really would much prefer to sell as a whole bike and have also advertised elsewhere now.

I have had several emails regarding a possible split so here are some prices along with the best prices I could find to buy these bits new at the moment (rounded to nearest £).
    First figure is the retail price I was able to find by quick internet search of UK suppliers (sure someone will point out if I’ve cocked up any). Second figure is asking price which is negotiable depending on postage requirements, payment type, number of items ordered etc. Most bits are currently still available to purchase retail but I have just put the RRP for the Fox forks which I could not find available to buy in this 2012 version now.
    Wheels include tape/valves etc and have tyres fitted tubeless.
    Detailed description of most parts in 1st ad.

All parts are in very good to excellent condition.

The crank-set and brakes are potentially sold pending final agreement of price. However, an agreed sale of the complete group-set would have to take priority.

I can supply other details but no split will occur unless I have 90% of this with buyers ready.

Frame, shock, headset package 2,640 / 1,850
    Forks (no current stock) 165 steerer 779 / 400
    Crank-set XTR 10 speed (sale price Merlin) 300 / 210
    Bars (Pro Tharsis cut to 680 mm (sale price) 110 / 40
    Stem (70 mm Pro Tharsis sale price) 125 / 45
    XTR Trail brakes/rotors (new pads) 355 / 240
    XTR cassette 11-36 (running with nearly new chain) 140 / 70 (chain included)
    XTR clutch rear mech (med cage) 140 / 70
    XTR shifters (triple/double sale price) 130 / 80
    XT front mech (triple new June) sale price 27 / 20
    XTR front mech (triple) 57 / 25
    Hope Hoops (Crest/Evo II -fitted tyres) 385 / 250
    XTR Bottom Bracket (new June) 35 / 20
    KS Lev 355/100 30.9 (perfect – but cable cut) 340 / 250
    Pro Turnix saddle (light scuffing only) 62 / 25

Totals £5625 / £3595

Still really looking for sensible offers for the bike all fully built up! Please don’t indicate interest unless you are seriously intending to buy and I will decide on splitting or not by the middle of next week

Cheers
    Mick

pete68

If you decide to split I’ll take the shifters, front mech, rear mech, cassette and chain. Let me know if you do. Cheers, Pete.

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Noted and you are No.1 for all those bits if the split goes ahead. Assume it’s the XTR front mech you would like. If I don’t split the bike I will sell that anyway as it just won’t work smoothly with the VPP suspension which alters the chain line too much for the shorter cage XTR mech. You have first refusal, obviously.
    Frame and forks are the crunchers really. If those go for a decent price I will almost certainly start stripping and packaging!
    Cheers
    Mick

pete68

Ok.fraid I don’t need the frame or fork as I already have a tallboy and float rlc forks!

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Meant to say in the reply and just check that you had seen the picture of bars as the shifters are mated to the brakes with the matchmaker type fitting. I do not have the normal band type clamps. Obviously, not a problem if you are aware and are fitting with Shimano, compatible levers.
    Best to make sure, I thought!
    Cheers
    Mick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tallboy Carbon XTR, Pro, Hope Hoops, Conti, FOX, KS Lev (possible split prices)’ is closed to new replies.