• This topic has 302 replies, 114 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 303 total)
  • Talkemada – Blocked
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Maybe I'm mistaken ton…I always thought you were a reasonable chap, but not to be messed with, if you know what I mean 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

"a lot of the 'active' mods are volunteers"
    How were they chosen?
    This is not a democracy.

I know but can I at least know the rules?
    Old school tie..live in Tod and friendly with certain bike builder, who you know not what you know or clock up x hours per week tell me tell me

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

aracer – some things are worth getting banned for. This is just an internet forum, after all.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

What's a cock-monkey anyway?

If anyone tells me to look in the mirror, I'll be dealing with them à la ton. 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ton – on the gypsies then perhaps I have confused you with someone else in which case I apologise.

as for racist stuff. here is one thread of yours that was closed for being racist. However I couldn't find the thread I was looking for and I can't find bombadillo at all

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/blokes-from-china-or-some-****-whereo

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Quite amazingly, mobile phones can be used nowadays to access the internet. Yowsers, what next eh?

Surely that doenst make a difference, you would still have to be on to STW all day whether it is via your phone/laptop/pc…. 🙄

ton

teej, where on that post do i say anything rascist.

firestarter
    Free Member

hes a bulb end but i like him 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

teej, where on that post do i say anything rascist.

ton, stop frickin' splitting hairs will ya!
    (and please don't come round and beat me up for that 🙁 )

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ton – if you don't understand as you clearly don't then I cannot explain. The entire tone is racist.

A I said tho – I may have been confusing you with someone else so as well as what you have done you get the blame for others sins as well as your own. For that I apologise.

You did use another user name to troll in a possible racist and certainly xenophobic fashion which is very much against the rules. You have had multiple threads closed for breaches of the rules. You are still here.

Fred has broken the rules far less but gets banned

ton

teej………..by the way.
    you still could not ride down nunns chuff……….. 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think the mods are kinda scared of ton.

With good reason.

Houns

Ah Fred – The serial thread killer – STW is a better place with out him turning every thread he posts on into an argument.

As mentioned above he soon got all uppity when someone (with good reason) called him a **** or a **** or a **** or a ********** etc. But if you read his posts no end of times he called many on here thick or unintelligent (just because he couldn't understand that they have a different point of view to him) racist, blah, blah.

Good riddance to the annoying, attention seeking, little **** STW is a finer place without – Hell we may even be able to have a funny thread or two now

tron
    Free Member

I think the mods are kinda scared of ton.

With good reason.

Good god. The impression you get from the forum is that Ton is the lovechild of Van Damme, Arnie, Stallone, and a really angry yorkshireman.

I suspect the reality is that he's just a big bloke.

geoffj

Fred has broken the rules far less but gets banned

The problem is that when Fred does kick off, it all gets very nasty, very quickly. The thread in which he recounted the story of his dad in the pee souper was a classic example.

I don't mind the guy TBH, but I'm not sure someone with such an apparently fragile state of mind should be jousting on here 18 hours a day. It may do him good to have a forced break for a while.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Good riddance to the annoying, attention seeking, little ****

That's not very nice now, is it?

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

He/she certainly seems to have a lot of issues . . . .

rOcKeTdOg

talkemada who?

Drac

How were they chosen?

They are known by the staff and are pretty sensible headed people.

duckman

barnsleymitch – Member
    ton – we've been there before. I dont give a fiddlers **** whether he was elected, we both know that it was done dishonestly, we both know he's a lying nazi tossbag, and what I dont get is why you seem so keen to defend him.

Because people bite,but I would imagine you know this by now.

BTW; Does anybody actually know Fred/taka?

Junkyard
    Free Member

thing is they all look the same, surely it is not the same blokey

Probably that bit, probably said to get the reaction it has

Junkyard
    Free Member

DOUBLE FAIL for me then

BTW; Does anybody actually know Fred/taka?

They are seperate people I know the later as he does some of the northern rides. Young lad only about 17 or 18. Fred does not answer my e-mails anymore

Drac

DOUBLE FAIL for me then

Well glad you can make a better decision then without knowing who these people are.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

junkyard – I think he meant talke(mada) rather than taka.

Harry_the_Spider

Blimey. I seem to have started something of a poo-storm. 😳

backhander
    Free Member

Effin hell, did he buy that hair from the 80s?

aracer
    Free Member

It was a bit of a troll, wasn't it, Harry?

clubber
    Free Member

Isn't Fred/Talk/Rude/Bra the bloke who sh@t himself at the BBB last year?

probably best to ban people like that 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

We do seem to have this thread a lot.

aracer
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

Well glad you can make a better decision then without knowing who these people are

no I meant I am not known to them nor am I sensible headed …it was a joke at my expense, that I will never be a mod , sorry for confusion.

maxray
    Free Member

Ton is just a fairly good Troll tbh. He does seem to single out TJ more than others which in my mind makes him a bit of a bully but then maybe he just likes to throw his weight around as he has some form of notoriety on here.

Pook

I don't know what I've done wrong but my tags are getting mod-ified left right and centre. It seems this is a very sensitive thread so tread carefully everyone
    😯

clubber
    Free Member

Troll? I always just thought Ton was a bit simple…

Interesting slant though – it probably required quite a lot of intelligence to troll really well.

So which is it Ton? 🙂

hilldodger
    Free Member

Isn't Fred/Talk/Rude/Bra the bloke who sh@t himself at the BBB last year?

Yup – can't hold his beer, can't hold his tongue 😆 🙄 😆

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

For the most part, these days. I seem to remember a couple of years ago one mod (Polly?) who banned everyone and everything during long winter evenings.

TBH, I don't think what Talkefreda has done is worth a banning – all part of the rich and varied microworld that is STW.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Drac – Member

Well he's be banned several times now under different accounts so once they know it's him they seem to ban him again.

Did they really take that long to cotton on who he was?

Shame, he seemed rather a lot less abrasive to others this time round.
    Oh well, he will get all sorts of other things done whilst he is unshackled of the chains of internet blathering for a while. 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

LOL, just got an email from Fred denying the incident I mentioned above 🙂 Good to see he's keeping an eye on things 🙂

Don't worry Fred, I was just stirring. No idea whether it is actually true or not

sweepy
    Free Member

Ive not been here long so I dont know talke from before, but he seemed OK. Bit sensitive on certain issues, but aren't we all.

Drac

no I meant I am not known to them nor am I sensible headed …it was a joke at my expense, that I will never be a mod , sorry for confusion.

Oh! Sorry missed that. 😳

Did they really take that long to cotton on who he was?

Probably not but maybe they gave him a small chance but once the seen he was being a bit of an agitator again they decided to cul now.

For the most part, these days. I seem to remember a couple of years ago one mod (Polly?) who banned everyone and everything during long winter evenings

Moderator 69 wasn't she? Polly is no longer around these parts.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 303 total)

The topic ‘Talkemada – Blocked’ is closed to new replies.