Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Talk to me about the Kielder 100
  • Gunz
    Free Member

Being the sort who needs a yearly challenge to keep me motivated, I’ve decided to plump for the Kielder 100.
    Has anyone got any experiences/tips they could share.

Many thanks.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

enter the 2013 version and book your accomodation now

BadlyWiredDog

Take a good book to read while you’re riding. It is dullness manifest as an event, seriously, some of the most tedious riding I’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter and made worse by being en route to Scotland and the best stuff around. Just my opinion, but if you enjoy endless, undulating, draggy fire-road, you’re going to the right place.

Gunz
    Free Member

Hmmm, not looking good at the end of a drive from Portsmouth.

thomthumb
    Free Member

to counter act that one of the best events i’ve done. this year i WILL be finishing.

monkeychild
    Free Member

If its raining don’t bother 😆

cardo

Unique event in terms of distance and nice not to be constantly going round in circles. The challenge is mental as well as physical and keeping concentration is essential especially if conditions are like last year when it was raining at you from all directions and puddles were rather deep. Very tough and the chances of finishing aren’t brill but like me if you fancy the challenge and have unfinished business with Kielder then have a go, will see you there amongst the other 800+ riders. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Talk to me about the Kielder 100’ is closed to new replies.