Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Talk to me about Pushing forks.
  • IWH
    Free Member

I’ve just picked up a bargain set of Pike 424 dual air u-turns and I really like the way they ride but think they could do with a little love and attention to get the very best out of them.

Has anyone had their forks Pushed by TF Tuned and do you reckon it’s worth £139?

IWH
    Free Member

D’oh! 😳

And thanks!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Price put me off to be honest, (hoping Tim F is watching)

As I don’t know how much better my Pikes could or might be, I can’t miss it.

joe1983
    Free Member

I had my fox’s done and although pricey it definitely improved their feel. If you don’t mind splashing the cash I’d reccommend them.
    Also, how’s my garmin coming along 🙂

IWH
    Free Member

Cheers Joe, which Foxs did you have done? Eventually I’d still ike to get a set of 36’s but these were a real bargain.

I’d have thought the Garmin would be with you by now as it went off days ago, sorry! Will have a quiet word with the Post lot tomorrow. Do me a favour? If it turns up in the morning give me a call on 07807 912183? Ta.

joe1983
    Free Member

I had some 05 Vanilla 130s done and they felt miles better. Considering having something done to my f90s as I’m not getting on with them at all at the moment.

RE. Garmin – will do mate. I’m waiting for a few bits off people who have said they have posted a while ago so it may well be the sorting office is being lazy or something.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Talk to me about Pushing forks.’ is closed to new replies.