Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Tales of the old boys and girls schooldays, share yours
  • project
    Free Member

Nice to see the above writings havent affected any of the children in latter life, well balanced ,thoughtfull adult lot we are.

senorj

We went on a school trip to France. ST Cast & Paris. First night there, the teachers disappeared and apparently all got pissed and the bus driver bought us all a crate of wine and beer . I was 13.
    Que first proper snogging etc! and then to top it off the local kids didn’t take kindly to a bunch of Neanderthal hicks taking over their patch and it all kicked off. We got battered.I also remember the hard lads had their massive flick knives confiscated on the way hone. What japes.

P-Jay
    Free Member

massive flick knives

Someone near Calais must have made a fortune in the 70s and 80s selling massive flick knives and over-sized bangers to children. Seemed perfectly normal at the time that no trip to France was complete without returning without them.

ransos
    Free Member

Slate!! Blimey, I thought I was old

My primary school was using them in the 1980s. Mind you, the reception teacher had been there since the 1950s.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Tales of the old boys and girls schooldays, share yours’ is closed to new replies.