Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Tablet losing Internet WiFi connection.
  • alpin
    Free Member

Relatively new Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 keeps dropping the WiFi connection.

All other devices in the house manage to hold on to the signal.

Why does it do this and how can I fix it?

z1ppy

Have you tried updating the wifi drivers from the Lenovo site?

Drac

Is it a dual band router? Some devices can confused but this and drop out, you can make them seperate networks on the router to avoid this.

oldnpastit

power management bug?

technicallyinept
    Free Member

I’m having similar problems. I have a galaxy tab pro that works fine with ee. It is virtually unusable with my virgin superhub.

kelron
    Free Member

Is it while you’re using it or when it’s sleeping? Android has an option to disconnect from WiFi while sleeping which can be buggy.

johnw1984
    Free Member

I had this recently with my phone (iPhone 7 plus). Whenever there was an outage and the router reset itself, my phone turned the “auto connect” option off.

I just had to go in the network settings on the phone and reactivate it.

joebristol

My wife had a galaxy tab and it was forever disconnecting then reconnecting to the wifi (also a virgin router).

Never got to the bottom of it, but the replacement iPad has no such problems.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Less problems for me after giving the 2.4 and 5ghz channels different SSIDs. Still iffy on one tv though…

alpin
    Free Member

Coming back to this before I launch the tablet across the room.

Tried searching for a 5ghz thing or button on the FritzBox router, but there is a frustrating lack of any buttons to press.

In the tablet settings WiFi is always “on”.

Really getting the arse ache with this….

fifeandy
    Free Member

If anyone knew the definitive answer to why wireless devices drop out all the time they could probably make a fortune by fixing it.
    My Hudl works just fine with my BT hub at my house, but loses connection to my parents BT hub all the time when i’m round there.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Do you work in fr0sty’s office?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Tablet losing Internet WiFi connection.’ is closed to new replies.