Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • T5 Campervan
  • marcus
    Free Member

Other than Autotrader, which websites do people search if looking to buy a camper ?

piha
    Free Member

Try here – Campervans 4 u

sharkattack

I would start here.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

T5 forum on facebook and the old skool website version (theres no link between the two).

rascal
    Free Member

As DBW above says, join the FB forum and ask on there as there’s often ones pinging up for sale

marcus
    Free Member

Thanks guys

BadlyWiredDog

One of our neighbours is selling one, on the AJ Conversions website. Really good quality build, though I’ve no idea what your budget is:

For Sale: 2012 T5 Camper £28,500!!

marcus
    Free Member

Thanks BWD – I’m actually selling ours.

boxelder

What you got? The T6 forum online is very active

yiman
    Free Member

Just Kampers Marketplace is worth a look.

a11y

Old-fashioned sign in the window?

I spent ages preparing a hugely detailed advert when selling our T5 conversion. Didn’t need the advert in the end as a work colleague noticed me working on my advert draft (during lunchtime – too busy on STW during normal work time) and bought it. Unconventional methods sometimes work unexpectedly.

damascus
    Free Member

I’ve just sold my t5 campervan. I advertised it on ebay for about £30 and on Facebook for free. Had the same amount of hit on both and sold it through Facebook.

Its a good time to sell a van so hold out for a price you want. I thought I got a good price until I went shopping for a new van and realised just how expensive the van market has got!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘T5 Campervan’ is closed to new replies.