Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 175 total)
  • Syria! why does Bashar Al Assad have to go and do the Syrian people have a say?
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

He educates the sheep and tries to sweep the disease of corporate western expansionist capitalist imperialist terrorism from our eyes using carefully researched YouTube pieces to show us the truth

How could he possibly do more?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Junky, I’m sure you meant to include “krypto-fascist” in there as well. HTH.

McHamish
    Free Member

kaesae
    Free Member

No matter what the west does, the western peoples will always see themselves as good people, bringing freedom, love and peace to the world 😆

Ask the rest of the world, what they think of the peoples of the capitalist corporate west, what do you think they will say?

wrecker
    Free Member

Ask the rest of the world, what they think of the peoples of the capitalist corporate west, what do you think they will say?

Who cares?
    Show me an example of a “leading light” which we could follow. The East is obviously not going to be a good example. Who?

binners

The only problem I can see is I don’t speak Syrian? Could you parachute me in with a translator? Do I get Bashir’s palaces?

Give me a week or so to sort my beard out….

nealglover
    Free Member

So we ask them, and whatever they say is correct right ?

Ask the rest of this forum what they think of your endless waffle, What do you think they will say ?

And whatever they say must be correct ….. right ?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

If we cannot have elections then how about sending in a peace keeping force, this has to be a better strategy than supporting and arming terrorists?

Don’t you live in Edinburgh? If so what’s all this we not gertting elections crap? Westminster elections, euro elections, Holyrood elections, local councillors, fk me you never stop having the opportunity to vote.
    Or have you moved to Syria and are now marketing your bearings as bomb bits instead of bike bits?

Junkyard
    Free Member

And whatever they say must be correct ….. right ?

FFS neal will you pay attention

IT WILL ONLY BE REAL ONCE IT IS ON YOUTUBE

popstar
    Free Member

Think its time to watch AlJazeera, Russian News and something from China to see bigger picture. Kesae is a bit extreme in some discussions but its entertaining to read some mocking about.

cranberry
    Free Member

An interesting question comes to mind from this thread.

Has anyone ever caught their dogs looking at pictures of cats on the internet ?

popstar
    Free Member

Ok, I will add a bit of mine…

What would happen if Russians supported Welsh and Scots to overthrow British government, and do so with Hollywood style violence? To see through their interests, while all Asia, Middle East and other continents feed on bull shaft media etc.

Wow I am good apprentice of kesae.

Tom-B
    Free Member

When you ‘Ask the rest of the World’ do you mean all six billion or whatever of them, ‘cos that might take a while. Perhaps we could just ask you, and you could answer objectively on their behalf?

kaesae
    Free Member

We need a fair and impartial solution to the problem, regime change by arming terrorists is a bad idea!

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9107114698

Even those who oppose Bashar are against what is happening and everyone knows that there are large numbers of terrorists operating in Syria. The news has been reporting it for months, are you saying the terrorists are in Syria to help out? Al Qaeda holiday tours maybe 😯

From the very start the Syrian government have made it clear that there were and are large numbers of terrorists involved in this, just like Libya.

Giving terrorists state of the art weapons including shoulder mounted surface to air missiles and training them in assassination and gorilla warfare techniques is a bad idea.

Don’t worry about any of that though, just remember this BASHAR MUST GO. BASHAR, BASHAR, BASHAR 😯

We know the truth, the god called TV has spoken to us!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

and how exactly is waffling away on a relatively obscure UK bike forum going to change anything? Do tell.

piemonster

Gee Kaesae, thanks for your wondrous insights yet again

Good of you to link to an Iranian website, as the world knows the free press in Iran is the most unrestricted in the world

Oh, no hang on…

In Iran (175th), hounding and humiliating journalists has been part of officialdom’s political culture for years. The regime feeds on persecution of the media.

http://en.rsf.org/press-freedom-index-2011-2012,1043.html

You could of course try some of the following for your “research” and perhaps even… dare I say it.. do something worthwhile
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/antiwar/subsection/0,,884056,00.html

kaesae
    Free Member

Saudi Arabia had mass rallies for democracy and change much larger than Syria, the Saudi government put those down ruthlessly. The same goes for Bahrain, where protesting is illegal.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_nf=3&cp=12&gs_id=6a&xhr=t&q=bahrain+protests&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=bahrain+prot&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=8452a943ad72eb32&bpcl=35466521&biw=1920&bih=918

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnTLjFK-I9o and Qatar.

These however have been completely over looked by the media, what about human rights for these people? the simple fact is what we are seeing is the newest form of WAR mongering.

Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar the US and all the other outside political influences involved, do not care about the Syrian people.

What happened in Libya and what is happening in Syria is simply regime change!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Again, I’ll ask the question, more in hope of an answer than in expectation….

How exactly is waffling away on a relatively obscure UK bike forum going to change anything? Do tell.

Muke
    Free Member

Musical interlude
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQvVTPXZuBo[/video]

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Kael– get your little ass out of your chair– and go meet with a like minded group, there are a number around the country, face to face not keyboard bollox, its hard going but you might feel a bit better and less frustrated.

popstar
    Free Member

I guess it explains why it’s so quite in UK (terrorist alerts). Most of them are well fed and given special tasks elsewhere, that’s why no more BS in UK. Clever politicians n all that.

binners

Saudi Arabia had mass rallies for democracy and change much larger than Syria, the Saudi government put those down ruthlessly. The same goes for Bahrain, where protesting is illegal.

These however have been completely over looked by the media, what about human rights for these people? the simple fact is what we are seeing is the newest form of WAR mongering.

kaesae – just to summarise for you. Its all fairly simple….

Regimes that we sell arms too = good guys YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Regimes the Russians sell arms too = bad guys BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

My honest reaction to seeing this thread today was “Ya Dancer!” needed my thursday lunchtime brightening up.

Kaesae

From the very start the Syrian government have made it clear that there were and are large numbers of terrorists involved in this, just like Libya.

Wow! and you think we are fools for beleiving the independant media…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

this thread needs a…

piemonster

8)

piemonster

I have to admit, I’m a little bit disappointed by The K meisters trolling on this thread. Not up to his usual standards IMHO.

His ability to ignore repeated simple and direct questions however, remains joyously undiminished.

kaesae
    Free Member

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, DUMB DUMB, DUUMMBB!

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/20/special-report-investigates-timeline-of-terror-in-benghazi/

Same organized groups who fought in Libya are now in Syria, the Muslim brotherhood. Just a coincidence?

binners

Aaaaaaaaaaah – the last bastion of free speech, and fiercely independent non-bias journalism… Fox ‘News’

Its not really surprising though, is it? All Muslims are the same anyway aren’t they? Angry, shouty, sometimes explodey, beardy blokes? And women who think its a halloween party all year round, and who’ve come as a ghost

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

kaesae – Member

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, DUMB DUMB, DUUMMBB!
    can’t really argue with that

atlaz
    Free Member

gorilla warfare techniques

foxnewsinsider

Because nothing says anti-media like News Corp.

Come on kaesae if you’re going to troll at least be moderately consistent.

kaesae
    Free Member

As already stated, do try to keep up at the back!

Every source presented should then be investigated to see if the information can be verified.

If Bashar has no support how do you explain this?

Having spent hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars it must really suck when all that you’ve accomplished is to make the support for Bashar so much stronger globally.

Hahahaha and HA!

nealglover
    Free Member

I do believe the CFH has asked you a question (twice) and yet no answer yet for some reason.

“Do try to keep up at the back” 🙄

kaesae
    Free Member

As for the treatment of the people who live in the area’s captured by terrorists.

Here’s the sanitized version via algazeera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQxMU_C4Uts

Open you eyes and you shall see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma3nL71ZVs8&feature=related

Junkyard
    Free Member

Same organized groups who fought in Libya are now in Syria, the Muslim brotherhood. Just a coincidence?

the Muslim Brotherhood”, transliterated: al-?i?w?n al-muslim?n) is the Arab world’s most influential[1] and one of the largest Islamic movements,[2] and is the largest political opposition organization in many Arab states

yes who would have thought the largest opposition group in those two countries were involved in the opposition – it sure is a conspiracy.

Muslim Brotherhood in Syria was founded in the 1930s (according to lexicorient.com) or in 1945, a year before independence from France, (according to journalist Robin Wright (author)). In the first decade or so of independence it was part of the legal opposition, and in the 1961 parliamentary elections it won ten seats (5.8% of the house). But after the 1963 coup that brought the Baath Party to power it was banned.[62] It played a major role in the mainly Sunni-based movement that opposed the secularist, pan-Arabist Baath party. This conflict developed into an armed struggle that continued until culminating in the Hama uprising of 1982, when the rebellion was crushed by the military.[63]

Membership in the Syrian Brotherhood became a capital offence in Syria in 1980 (under Emergency Law 49, which was revoked in 2011), but the headquarters of the MB-linked Palestinian group, Hamas, is located in the Syria’s capital Damascus, where it is given Syrian government support. This is seen by some as an example of the lack of international centralisation or even coordination of the MB.[64]

The brotherhood is said to have “resurrected itself” and become “dominant group” in the opposition during the Syrian civil war against the Assad regime according to the Washington Post newspaper
    so his party got power by coup and he got it by inheriting it from daddy and now, despite him ignoring the democratic movement, not having fair elections and killing his own people for some reason – frankly even for you it is unfathomable – you wish to defend his right to continue oppressing his people whilst suggesting we are all DUMB 😯

If Bashar has no support how do you explain this?

I dont think anyone would say he has no support – he seems to be able to get the army to do stuff at his behest.
    Given what has occurred I dont see why you think he has no opposition – unless of course it is because you want to ignore the facts or the hard any questions which is your usual method.
    You keep saying terrorists when accusing of us of being brainwashed.
    I really feel sorry for you K and hope you are playing a role, if not you do seem to be in need of some help with your critical thinking

Could you at least explain why he has a legitimate right to rule and why you oppose democracy there and support him and his regime?

nealglover
    Free Member

….frankly even for you it is unfathomable – you wish to defend his right to continue oppressing his people whilst suggesting we are all DUMB

This quite sums up this thread brilliantly !

Kaesae, Even by your own dire standards, this thread really does show you to be a complete muppet.

Try joined up thinking, it might help.

CountZero

Isn’t it illegal to keep flogging a dead horse?

kaesae
    Free Member

Actually junkyard I would say that is your method, to only see what you want to see.

The majority of those fighting in Syria against the government are terrorists from other countries on a jihad, as has been stated since the beginning of the conflict by the government.

Which was of course denied by the western corporate capitalist media at first, however since the evidence for the terrorists being there is now irrefutable it has been taken up by the media.

First there were no terrorists, then it was OK to have terrorists groups because they were fighting against Bashar.

You believe what ever the media tells you too believe, regardless of the facts.

Regardless of the car bombs, regardless of the massacres, regardless of the Syrian people rallying in support of Bashar al Assad in groups numbering over 1 million people. Regardless of the constant aggression from the government of Turkey, who have been arming, training and shielding the terrorist groups.

The entire world knows what is happening in Syria, but not the brain washed zombie apocalypse that makes up the west, you still haven’t woken up to the fact that the same scum bags that own the oil companies and the arms companies as well as the banks and most of the global corporations also own the media.

Wake up! this was an attempt at regime change that has more likely than not failed.

It’s just a pity that the world woke up too late to save Libya!

nealglover
    Free Member

So according to Kaesea, (who seems to live in Scotland)

Syria is “WE”

And

The West is “YOU”[/B]

You certainly are one seriously confused fella 😐

kaesae
    Free Member

We is free people who can think for our selves all over the world.

You would be the brain washed zombie apocalypse members, walking around with their head up their own arses, which by this point after years of doing so, should be quite comfortable for them!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Actually junkyard I would say that is your method, to only see what you want to see.

Well I have given you the facts why not counter them with something tangible
    as i keep saying to you you give to others all the things you do.

The majority of those fighting in Syria against the government are terrorists, as has been stated since the beginning of the conflict by the government.

Ah so an impartial source then – FFS read what you said above then read that and have a think if you can

You believe what ever the media tells you too believe, regardless of the facts.

Your attacks are ridicolous you have been given facts about how the conflict started, how he got power and how he has maintained it. Whatever source you choose to use it is not in dispute hence why you dont comment but do this drivel instead.

Again I hope you are trolling because if not your powers of analysis are such that you seem to have little grip on reality and filter everything through some hatred of the west – for sure it does some terrible things but if you think Assad is not then frankly you need help
    there are a few questions left for you to answer whilst using pejorative language like terrorism and using the oppressive ruler as your source Its quite tragic and I am leaving these as i do think you seem to have some “issues”
    I wish you well with them

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 175 total)

The topic ‘Syria! why does Bashar Al Assad have to go and do the Syrian people have a say?’ is closed to new replies.