Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 175 total)
  • Syria! why does Bashar Al Assad have to go and do the Syrian people have a say?
  • kaesae
    Free Member

Seems to me that every time the current conflict in Syria in mentioned.

There is this accompanying declaration to reinforce the mentality that BASHAR MUST GO!

However I do have to question this proposal, surely the only fair and natural or unmolested course of action, is to allow there to be elections in Syria so that the Syrian people can decide?

Jamie
    Free Member

I have no useful contribution to make.

unmolested course of action

Not following the J Saville school of political intervention, then?

Pigface
    Free Member

INCOMING

tomd
    Free Member

People sticking question marks at the end of long rambling sentences to dress their own w**nking off as a question boils my piss.

Yes, he probably should go. However, there are other possible courses of action. What’d you reckon? Assad sets up a government of national unity and invites JLS to tour?

IanMunro
    Free Member

However I do have to question this proposal, surely the only fair and natural or unmolested course of action, is to allow there to be elections in Syria so that the Syrian people can decide?

And if Bashar doesn’t wish this to happen, how do you propose to implement your rhetorical question?

kimbers

is to allow there to be elections in Syria so that the Syrian people can decide?

well seeing as the last election was described as ‘bordering on ludicrous’ by international observers

and were only held after the start of the uprising id say that they arent up to much anyway

kaesae
    Free Member

Perhaps, but if the focus internationally is on Assad going, does this not tell us that the international / western corporate media and governments want regime change?

It’s no secret to most of the world at this point that the majority of fighters are terrorists backed by western powers and their allies in the region.

If we cannot have elections then how about sending in a peace keeping force, this has to be a better strategy than supporting and arming terrorists?

JCL
    Free Member

It’s a total clusterf*ck over there. The terrorists bombing the public to fuel their cause. Nations arming different groups who have no real plan or end goal. Turkey should get involved and wipeout one of the sides to have done with it.

cheez0
    Free Member

shut up troll

getting boring now.

kaesae
    Free Member

Turkey is already involved, they are sheltering, training and arming/equiping the terrorists.

scaredypants

Yes, he probably should go. However, there are other possible courses of action. What’d you reckon? Assad sets up a government of national unity and invites JLS to tour?

I like this – nice outdoor show in the summer ? We could organise a coach trip

imnotverygood

Rather than relying on misinformed, tendentious argument. I reckon we should send someone from the forum over there so that they can send back unbiased eyewitness reports of the situation. Y’know. Proper ‘research’

Now. Who should we nominate……?

rudebwoy
    Free Member

JFK would have sent the nukes over…..like he did in cuba , 1963– against Fidel castro…

maccruiskeen

Now. Who should we nominate……?

Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! …. or Binners.

kaesae
    Free Member

At the end of the day it’s only innocent men, women and children being, brutalized, raped, assaulted, tortured and killed. Why have a heart and care when it’s so much easier to simply focus on Assad!

Assad, Assad, Assad, it’s only about Assad. Focus on the evil dictator who doesn’t have any support!

If Assad didn’t have any support he would already be gone, you don’t have to be a genius to know that.

What if we listen to the Turkish people, they are after all right next door and heavily involved. Tens of thousands of them held a rally, in support of our brothers and sisters in Syria.

I keep forgetting that you don’t actually know what’s going on, that for the majority of the people in the west the media in has such a hold on your minds, that you simply believe them no matter how dumb what they’re reporting is.

The US and other western countries want regime change, so they have paid thousands of terrorist fighters to go into Syria and cause chaos. Do you honestly think the US government give a **** about human rights? how quickly we forget guantanamo!

Do you honestly believe that all of the foreign countries and states that are handing over hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars are doing so because they care about the Syrian people?

They don’t even give a shit about their own people, take Saudi Arabia for example!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/saudi-arabia-ramps-clampdown-human-rights-activists-2012-06-18

http://www.hrw.org/world-report-2012/world-report-2012-saudi-arabia

To claim that the US and these other countries in the region affected, are acting on behalf of the Syrian people in response to human rights violations and because they care!

Is to ignore the US and it’s history of brutality, oppression and constant military attacks on sovereign nations. To claim that these countries that are involved in the attempted regime change in Syria are doing so because they care about Syria and it’s people, is quite obviously absurd.

The evil, power hungry despots who rule capitalist countries, do not even care about their own people, let alone the people of Syria, if they are paying out hundreds of millions, billions of dollars it is because they want something.

What they want is regime change, unlike Libya I do not think they will achieve it this time, at least for the sake of the people of Syria and that region I hope not!

tomd
    Free Member

Evil power hungry despots? David Cameron is many things, an evil power hungry despot? No, that implies he is in some sort of control. Get a grip, go and ride a bike and cheer up and thank f*** your lucky enough not to be in Syria as they are truly suffering.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! …. or Binners.

http://www.binnerstshirts.com

nealglover
    Free Member

Back from your latest Ban then ?

[sarcasm] Hooray ! [/sarcasm]

I keep forgetting that you don’t actually know what’s going on, that for the majority of the people in the west the media in has such a hold on your minds, that you simply believe them no matter how dumb what they’re reporting is.

Yes yes, we get it.

We are all sheep, and you know the “truth”

🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

We are all sheep, and you know the “truth”

You can’t spell truth without rut. Something Kaesea seems to be stuck in…

Junkyard
    Free Member

surely the only fair and natural or unmolested course of action, is to allow there to be elections in Syria so that the Syrian people can decide?

OH FFS you cultural monster. How dare you try and impose your western liberal sensibilities on another country with its own traditions. Show some respect for their traditions

this has to be a better strategy than supporting and arming terrorists?

That seems a rather pro Assad view you have taken about the freedom fighters striving to liberate Syria so a fair election can take place and the people have their say. You do support democracy dont you?

At the end of the day it’s only innocent men, women and children being, brutalized, raped, assaulted, tortured and killed. Why have a heart and care when it’s so much easier to simply focus on Assad!

just out of interest who do you think is responsible for this and who started the killing , the torture , the rape etc. bad things happen in wars but someone who resists calls for democracy started oppressing the poeple

I keep forgetting that you don’t actually know what’s going on

Should I use Youtube more for impartial information?
    I know the elected representatives who speak for the entire nation voted for something and some people objected – what is your point?

that for the majority of the people in the west the media in has such a hold on your minds, that you simply believe them no matter how dumb what they’re reporting is.

next to you even the Daily Star looks awesome

Do you honestly believe that all of the foreign countries and states that are handing over hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars are doing so because they care about the Syrian people?

No do you think Assad does?

They don’t even give a shit about their own people, take Saudi Arabia for example!

or even Syria for it has more relevance and ironically blocks access to wikipedia .

To claim that the US and these other countries in the region affected, are acting on behalf of the Syrian people in response to human rights violations and because they care!

Is to ignore the US and it’s history of brutality, oppression and constant military attacks on sovereign nations. To claim that these countries that are involved in the attempted regime change in Syria are doing so because they care about Syria and it’s people, is quite obviously absurd. as is claiming Assad cares.

What they want is regime change, unlike Libya I do not think they will achieve it this time, at least for the sake of the people of Syria and that region I hope not!

I would read up a bit on the history of democracy in Syria and ask yourself why he wont have a fair election
    Wiki my bold

The Syrian Uprising (Later known as the Syrian civil war) is an ongoing internal conflict between the Syrian army and the Free Syrian Army. The uprising, which was inspired by the Arab Spring Revolutions, began as a chain of peaceful protests around the country for democracy and political freedom, which was immediately followed by a government crackdown whereby the Syrian Army was deployed to quell the uprising, and several cities were besieged as a result.[84][85] According to witnesses, soldiers who refused to open fire on civilians were summarily executed by the Syrian Army.[86] The Syrian government denied reports of defections, and blamed armed groups for causing trouble.[87] In July 2011, army defectors near the Turkish-Syrian border declared the formation of the Free Syrian Army and began forming fighting units (with civilian volunteers joining their ranks soon afterwards), which began an insurgency campaign against the Syrian government starting in September 2011. Since September 2011, the FSA has largely focused on a decentralized command-and-control structure whereby fighting units are organized and controlled on the small and local level. The uprising, which began peacefully, has turned into a sectarian civil war, though neither faction in the conflict has described sectarianism as playing a major role. The opposition is dominated by Sunni Muslims, whereas the leading government figures are Alawites

I am not sure why you think Assad is not imposing his will by force and ignoring legitimate cries for democracy.
    Whatever your views of the wests motives it clear what Assads motivation is and it is neither democracy nor what his people want.
    This is a science fact and I am off to Youtube to prove it after I form a research group who is with me? You have nothing to loose but your time

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

As someone said on another of the nutty-tin-foil threads (and I apologise for not remembering who!)….

Kaesea, you were better when you were still with the Sunshine Band.

*edit – Junky, you’re taking teh interwebz too seriously again! 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

It is the teacher in me and wanting to help the needy

I just cant help myself even though it is futile 😳

I think I may flounce just to show how important this is 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

bloodynora
    Free Member

Shouldn’t your question be, why are all these muslim/arab types killing and blowing each other up on a regular basis? Just a thought (oh and don’t say its the Mericans ffs)

CountZero

Kaesae, if you care so much, how about you put your money where your mouth is, and take a trip into Syria and ask the people there what the facts are.
    At least we’ll be shot of you and your irrational rantings for a while.
    Or you could follow Andy Carvin, (@acarvin), and the various links that he has, a great many people involved out there Tweet about the real problems that the people have.
    But I guess you’d probably think they’re just mouth-pieces of the western powers or some such rubbish, I don’t think you are capable of believing what anybody says, you think the entire bloody universe is a conspiracy!

emsz
    Free Member

Kaesea, seriously my love, get a thing going with a person that has whatever bits that turn your dials.

Edited for Capt politicallycorrectheart.

better?

Jamie
    Free Member

Kaesea, seriously my love, get a girlfriend.

I can see the advert now:

WLTM non-government puppet for long rants on the internet, suspicious dinners and trips to the cinema to watch Alex Jones documentaries. Must have own tinfoil hat.

McHamish
    Free Member

Ha…STWenders strikes again.

Do you ever wonder whether some people on this forum are on some kind of official government or police list? GCHQ must watch this forum with interest.

Junkyard
    Free Member

but be careful she is not a honey trap.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Kaesea, seriously my love, get a girlfriend.

What if he’s dancing at the other end of the ballroom, eh?

😉

cranberry
    Free Member

I rather think that the ballroom ceiling is more likely.

tomd
    Free Member

Jamie – that’s classic. Just a thought, is Kaesea George Galloway’s alias? The choice of topics, writing style and brass neck are making me think that way.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I rather think that the ballroom ceiling is more likely.

Are you saying that he’s Lionel Richie?

cranberry
    Free Member

That’s the beauty of the internet – no one suspects that you are Lionel Richie.

Jamie
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

imnotverygood

Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora! Hora!

Well Hora is certainly available since I believe he has left Egypt.

Or at least he is no longer in de Nile….

sorry

piemonster

Brilliant HE’S BACK

To enlighten us morally bankrupt westerners, ignorant to the horrors of the world. Because we are all too dumb to think for ourselves!!

Yes, that’s right he is our saviour and what’s he going to…

NOTHING

Other than witter and fret on a mountain bike forum

Jamie
    Free Member

Other than witter and fret on a mountain bike forum

Someone has to do the Youtube research.

piemonster

Ha ha, yes. Sorry I wasn’t counting “research”

It was more the action taken with the “evidence” from the “research” I’m concerned with.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 175 total)

The topic ‘Syria! why does Bashar Al Assad have to go and do the Syrian people have a say?’ is closed to new replies.