Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Swinley tomorrow
  • beaker

I’m off to Swinley tomorrow, not been since it all changed. How are the trails holding up? Anyone else around for a pedal?

bentiggerwyles
    Free Member

I went today for first time ever so have nothing to compare to but rode well with a couple of well signed diversions, I had a great time though and enjoyed it especially the more natural singletrack at the far end

disconoir
    Free Member

Went on Sunday – there are 2 diversions up at the minute but you’re not missing anything good on either. Otherwise it’s pretty much as good as it has ever been condition wise.

njee20
    Free Member

The red was pretty shit last weekend, so obviously improved this week. Blue was good though.

kilo

red and blue were both nice today

titusrider
    Free Member

Was running really well yesterday, had a lot of fun. Quick question for anyone who was there?

do you have my photo?!

loads of people stopped taking pics of their mates and me charging through the middle! Blue/grey Ibis and a dark green top and roadie helmet 🙂

thepurist

loads of people stopped taking pics of their mates and me charging through the middle! Blue/grey Ibis and a dark green top and roadie helmet shouting STRAVAAAAAAAA

FTFY 😉

chip
    Free Member

The appropriate penalty for shouting strava in public.

[video]http://youtu.be/DbO5h8Ctfs8[/video]

smatkins1
    Free Member

Went on Sunday, perfect conditions! A very minor diversion on the blue and the ‘ground nesting birds’ diversion is back on the red after labyrinth.

deadkenny
    Free Member

smatkins1 – Member
    and the ‘ground nesting birds’ diversion is back on the red after labyrinth.

It’s a pointless section anyway. Should just leave it to the birds.

beaker

Ideally enjoyed my trip up there today. This is the first time I’ve ridden it since it all went one way and I thought it was ok. It was quite nice to put the bike back in the car with a little dust on it for a change….. Back in a couple of weeks I think!

caspian
    Free Member

Thinking of riding Swinley tomorrow early doors. Anyone ride there today? How’d ye fare? Flooded?

covertbaz
    Free Member

Should be heading over tomorrow afternoon, been a while too

domderbyshire
    Free Member

I was there this evening and all was good, despite the heavy downpours. No floods or major puddles to speak of. Going when it’s quiet is good for wildlife spotting beyond the ever present trailside crows and wood pigeons: I have seen a lovely roe buck, several other roe deer, a fox (on the trail running towards me) and a greater spotted woodpecker recently. Have fun.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Swinley tomorrow’ is closed to new replies.