Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Swinley Permits – Jeepers!
  • petetheplumber
    Free Member

I saw the Swinley cycle Warden today in his van behind me. Very nice to see.

flamejob
    Free Member

Hi Jason,

Sorry not to have responded sooner. We normally announce the trail maintenance to BOB members and we then have enough hands for the building and maintenance programmes we established. Doing it that way we have some control and manageable numbers on those days.

If you do ride regularly then have you thought about joining the club. We are involved in mountain biking way beyond what we do in Swinley Forest including local and enduro racing, away rides etc Call me if you’re interested.

Best regards,

Roger

I guess if you’re not a BOB then you’re not a pixie then. Oh well.

catfood
    Free Member

I bought my new permit online a few days back but no sign yet, does anyone know if I have to get a day pass in the meantime or am I on some sort of list the cycling warden can check on if needed.

Thanks in advance.

offthebrakes
    Free Member

You can print out the receipt from your online order and carry it around if you like. That’s what it suggests on the MBSA site.

catfood
    Free Member

ta mate

atlaz
    Free Member

I’ve got the printout and last years strip in a pocket in my bag. Doubt it’ll be needed but as I’m clumsy I want to make sure I’m covered 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Swinley Permits – Jeepers!’ is closed to new replies.