• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by scud.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Swinley….
  • Kryton57

I’m looking to learn some proper Swinley trails – anyone happy to have a rider join a ride one weekend?

cheers

sugdenr
    Free Member

I have been showing some STWers around this year, you are welcome to join us, i’ll add you to our email ride list

Kryton57

That’s be great, many thanks I’ll look forward to it.

makkag
    Free Member

dont fall for it there are some dark places in those woods and im now mentaly scarred

TiRed

Any time. I’m there several times a month. Email in profile. Oh and you might be out-ridden by my kids!

sugdenr
    Free Member

Deep dark wood? Dean, read the Gruffalo…..i’m the mouse 😆

rootes1

Deep dark wood? Dean, read the Gruffalo…..i’m the mouse

More likely that Potter fellow in the woods…

stevepitch
    Free Member

sugdenr when are you doing a group ride next and any chance a slow poke could tag along?

teasel
    Free Member

If you could throw in a few sightings of panthers or cougars I’d be up for a blast…

onandon
    Free Member

I’d also be very interested in tagging along at some point

thepurist

teasel – Member

If you could throw in a few sightings of panthers or cougars I’d be up for a blast…

There’s usually a few cougars hanging around at the cafe with their yummy-mummy daughters 😉

sugdenr
    Free Member

What Potter fellow? If you mean the wizardly one, dont get me started, the blighters took over part of the forest one year to film that.

You do see deer quite regularly.

Anyone interested in tagging along pls email me in profile and i’ll add you to the mailing list.

rootes1

What Potter fellow? If you mean the wizardly one, dont get me started, the blighters took over part of the forest one year to film that.

Yep thats the one.

scud
    Free Member

There is a club that operates based around the Swinley area and does an intro ride for new riders once a month, they are also responsible for maintaining the trails there.

Have a look at http://www.bobmbc.com

We do regular, tuesday, wednesday and thursday evenings and saturday and sunday day rides.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Swinley….’ is closed to new replies.