Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Swinley Forest
  • jon1973
    Free Member

Does anyone know what time the Look Out car park closes tonight?

cheers

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

We always park in the tennis club car park opposite. The security guards are cool with it, and handy to have around.
    🙂

jon1973
    Free Member

Oh OK. Is the entrance off the Nine Mile Ride?. Do you clear it with the security guard before you park?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It’s almost directly opposite the enterance to the Lookout, go in, turn left after about 30 yards and park up. Sometimes the guard wanders over to say ‘Hi’ sometimes not. We night ride there sometimes and always park there just in case, as do lots of other people.

jon1973
    Free Member

Great. I’ll give that a go. Cheers.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Even if you can convert them, the bushings will still be knackered. Get them of to TFTuned for a full service, which will probably be chaper and easier than converting them, and will actually solve the problem!

giantjason
    Free Member

you can get access into the car park up until around 6-7pm in winter i think and later in the summer.

Once in you can stay there till whatever time you have finished cycling. you just drive up to the ramp and it lowers itself.

DezB
    Free Member

He has a problem with his parking bushings?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Sorry wrong thread, I had 2 windows open

I wondered where that post went!

😳

DezB
    Free Member

😀

jfeb
    Free Member

It normally closes at 7pm but as already said, you can park across the road. Oh, and if it closes after you are in, you can still get out!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Swinley Forest’ is closed to new replies.