Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Swimming pool changing room etiquette
  • TuckerUK
    Free Member

Isn’t it really bad form not to sit on your towel in a nudy sauna?

Is it? I used to sit bare arsed on the bench in the steam room. Couldn’t really take a towel in, it would get sodden!

aracer
    Free Member

Couldn’t really take a towel in, it would get sodden!

Isn’t it fulfilling its primary purpose in that case?

johnellison
    Free Member

Moral of story: when naked, don’t follow people through doors!

I’m not sure what’s more disturbing – the fact that he grabbed your tackle, or the fact that you have a wang shaped like a door-handle…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    annebr
    Free Member

johnellison – Member
    I’m not sure what’s more disturbing – the fact that he grabbed your tackle, or the fact that you have a wang shaped like a door-handle…

It’s called a knob for a reason

wrecker
    Free Member

Always try to ensure that every single changing room occupant sees your goodies. Sometimes multiple passes are required.

thepurist

Top tip – if you find yourself at an unfamiliar pool with poolside showers DO NOT start chatting to your mates then forget where you are and drop the speedos to shine the family jewels. Lesson learned by a friend of mine, fortunately not in a public swim session.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Can I just clarify that the door handle looked somewhat like this:

Only bigger, much bigger.

And nothing at all like this (despite what any witnesses or photo evidence might suggest):

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Isn’t it fulfilling its primary purpose in that case?

Really? I’d had it drummed in to me since school days that the sports towel’s primary purpose was mercilessly whipping the bare skin of other poor sods. Usually me.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Swimming pool changing room etiquette’ is closed to new replies.