Swimming and listening to music

Home Forum Chat Forum Swimming and listening to music

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Swimming and listening to music
  • Premier Icon Rusty Spanner
    Subscriber

Have you decided on a play list?
    The Strokes are good.

Sorry.

Premier Icon andyfla
    Subscriber

my sister swears by this

Edukator

Nothing new, my 27-year-old sports walkman radio still works after much wind surfing. Swimming though (two swimming threads in a day)j I can’t concentrate on anything else. I lose count if I try to count lengths, fail to make a mental shopping list and just concentrate on remembering to turn when the black line ends so I don’t bang my hands at the end of the pool.

My local pool, I can hear people diving in from my garden:

stumpy01

Dunno what make it is, but a bloke I know has got a waterproof mp3 player for swimming. It’s all built into the earphone band. He uses it all the time.

Premier Icon northernerindevon
    Subscriber

Keen swimmer and have great deal with local pool in Brizzle to swim as much as you like for £23 a month (and my employer pays me £20 of this for being ‘healthy’) and have been really getting into it.

Now, I know I am never to going to threaten the GB squad but its improving my all round fitness. I have been looking on Amazon etc for a waterproof MP3 player after having a chat to a guy who was using one in the pool – I never knew such a thing existed!

Does anyone on here have one? Thoughts?

I have been thinking either: £££ posh

or £ less posh

Either way, advice would be appreciated.

Ta

Premier Icon northernerindevon
    Subscriber

Rusty 😉 Now get yer coat!

Edukator – where is that? Looks tidy.

Will end up with cheapo option I think & see how it goes.

Cheers, Paul

TurnerGuy

Bought my wife a waterprrof shuffle some yars ago and she has used it a lot since – makes the swim more enjoyable :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Waterfi-Waterproof-Player-Layer-Technology-Purple/dp/B009LIPORG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1413439477&sr=8-2&keywords=waterproof+shuffle

Pigface

The Strokes are good.

Sorry.

Could try the Waterboys

Edukator

Pau, it’s heated 🙂 with gas 🙁 Geothermal heating would have cost too much apparently.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Swimming and listening to music’ is closed to new replies.