Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Swimming and listening to music
  • northernerindevon

Keen swimmer and have great deal with local pool in Brizzle to swim as much as you like for £23 a month (and my employer pays me £20 of this for being ‘healthy’) and have been really getting into it.

Now, I know I am never to going to threaten the GB squad but its improving my all round fitness. I have been looking on Amazon etc for a waterproof MP3 player after having a chat to a guy who was using one in the pool – I never knew such a thing existed!

Does anyone on here have one? Thoughts?

I have been thinking either: £££ posh

or £ less posh

Either way, advice would be appreciated.

Ta

RustySpanner

Have you decided on a play list?
    The Strokes are good.

Sorry.

andyfla
    Free Member

my sister swears by this

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Edukator
    Free Member

Nothing new, my 27-year-old sports walkman radio still works after much wind surfing. Swimming though (two swimming threads in a day)j I can’t concentrate on anything else. I lose count if I try to count lengths, fail to make a mental shopping list and just concentrate on remembering to turn when the black line ends so I don’t bang my hands at the end of the pool.

My local pool, I can hear people diving in from my garden:

stumpy01

Dunno what make it is, but a bloke I know has got a waterproof mp3 player for swimming. It’s all built into the earphone band. He uses it all the time.

northernerindevon

Rusty 😉 Now get yer coat!

Edukator – where is that? Looks tidy.

Will end up with cheapo option I think & see how it goes.

Cheers, Paul

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Bought my wife a waterprrof shuffle some yars ago and she has used it a lot since – makes the swim more enjoyable :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Waterfi-Waterproof-Player-Layer-Technology-Purple/dp/B009LIPORG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1413439477&sr=8-2&keywords=waterproof+shuffle

Pigface
    Free Member

The Strokes are good.

Sorry.

Could try the Waterboys

Edukator
    Free Member

Pau, it’s heated 🙂 with gas 🙁 Geothermal heating would have cost too much apparently.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Swimming and listening to music’ is closed to new replies.