Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sweet Protection Fixer FF Mips (reviews)
  • philbert31
    Free Member

Ive been looking for a light weight FF helmet and came across the Fixer carbon with Mips, apparently it only weighs 850g which is great but I’m struggling to find any real world reviews and whether or not its gonna boil my head? Im sure i recall Legend from this parish has/had one??

Cheers in advance

legend
    Free Member

Given the eye-popping price you might find that I’m the only one here that’s ridden in one!

Price aside – it’s pretty blooming good. Never weighed it, but it is considerably lighter than my previous THE carbon lid. Ventilation is also very good, but you’ll still know that you’re wearing a full facer. Finish is good, fit is as personal as always but they do supply extra pad sets to make sure it’s spot on. No goggle fitting issues and I’m a fan of the look of it too!

Can vouch for it being pretty strong as well – have had a couple of good crashes straight onto the front of it with no issues.

philbert31
    Free Member

Cheers for reply, where did you get yours from, I’m having a nightmare trying to find anywhere that stocks them?

legend
    Free Member

erm, I know a guy….. 😳

I’ll have an ask and see where has them in stock. Whereabouts are you?

philbert31
    Free Member

Near Preston

mega
    Free Member

Check out the Kali Avatar

legend
    Free Member

Bad news, no stockists at the moment 🙁

mysterymove
    Free Member

Try campbell coaching they’ll be able ot put you in the right direction for any Sweet

legend
    Free Member

erm, the guy I spoke to is the importer….

philbert31
    Free Member

Thats a shitter!

zero-cool
    Free Member

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sweet Protection Fixer FF Mips (reviews)’ is closed to new replies.