Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Swedish singletrack film, telling me what you think.
  • GEDA
    Free Member

I made a film at the weekend. The weather was the best for biking it has been this year. Not too hot or cold beautiful grippy sandy trails. I tried to get a good mix of the trails over here. I think they are something special and totally different to the Peaks or Northumberland where I used to live. I have not got any of the swoopy jumpy stuff or rocky rooty trails. Any way I thought I would enjoy watching it in the depths of winter.

Swedish Single track

postierich
    Free Member

Great video , what sort of camera did you use for that?

Rich

GEDA
    Free Member

A Canon G9. The light was fantastic though. I thought I was going to get really wrong from the wife after being out for 6 hours and leaving her with the kids.

Moses

Very nice, very restful.
    Where in Sweden are you?

RHSno2
    Free Member

Yeti Bra (I know its not spelt like that though)

Really like it.

GEDA
    Free Member

Right in the south in Skåne. I live in Lund, get the bus out to the Romeleåsen where the film was shot and ride back. (Det är jätte bra)

nickegg
    Free Member

GEDA,

Is there a good online source of riding info for Sweden. We're going to be there for a week(Stockholm) next summer for my cousins wedding and we want to take the bikes.

Any help would be much appreciated as the riding looks great, from the little i've seen!

Nick.

GEDA
    Free Member

Nick if you look at happymtb that is the best place. I have never ridden around stockholm but it should be good. Stockholm is a lovely city. Try to get to the Vasa museum if you can.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

nice video, the end sums up summer riding for me, after a long day out, the long shaddow at the side of the bike… normally have a can of coke or sumthing when im cycling home though.

Moses

Oh, Lund. Nice. I must nip over to ActiveBiotech there sometime again…

GEDA
    Free Member

I think that is beside where I work in ideon.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Swedish singletrack film, telling me what you think.’ is closed to new replies.