SWAP/FS – 08 Santa Cruz Superlight for 29er Frame and Forks

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale SWAP/FS – 08 Santa Cruz Superlight for 29er Frame and Forks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • SWAP/FS – 08 Santa Cruz Superlight for 29er Frame and Forks
  • martyntr

Hi guys/Gals. I’m looking to swap my ’08 Superlight (newest styling) in Anodised Grey/Silver for your 29er Frame and forks.

I’ve spent a lot of time over on the “darkside” this last summer and now feel the time has come to Part with the Superlight as it’s not seen any action since July 🙁 🙁

It really need a home where it’s going to get more appreciation 🙁

I’m looking to swap it for an On-One (or similar) 29er with disc mount ridged forks

I’d also consider selling the Superlight frame with Hope Headset and Fox F120’s (which could do with a service) I’d hope for £500 OVNO for the lot.

email me teeceround at btinternet dot com for further details.

currymad

email sent

martyntr

Hi guys..

Emails sent back to you both.

I forgot to mention size in the original post.

It’s a Large

Thanks again.

Martyn

Deevass

Hi there. If the other guys don’t bite I may be interested in taking the frame off your hands chap, have sent you a mail. Cheers

robkhoo

Got a 19″ Gary Fisher Ferrous with Salsa Moto Grande forks here (True Tember OX Platinum with EBB)- email me at robkhoo at btinternet dot com

robkhoo

Got a 19″ Gary Fisher Ferrous with Salsa Moto Grande forks here (True Tember OX Platinum with EBB)- email me at robkhoo at btinternet dot com

currymad

email sent

martyntr

Thanks all. Rob, I’ll see you in a couple of weeks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘SWAP/FS – 08 Santa Cruz Superlight for 29er Frame and Forks’ is closed to new replies.