Swap, Specialized Enduro Evo 2011 frame in large for Stumpjumper frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Swap, Specialized Enduro Evo 2011 frame in large for Stumpjumper frame

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Swap, Specialized Enduro Evo 2011 frame in large for Stumpjumper frame
  • I_Ache

Thinking about changing my enduro evo for a stumpy. Anybody fancy a swap?

The frame is in decent condition and has been occasionally used as intended but is mostly used for mincing around Cannock chase.

I’m after a current shape stumpy prefebly in black, it doesn’t have to be an evo I think a normal one will do me fine.

My frame is large and I will need a large stumpy.

Here are some pics.

Enduro Evo 2011 mid build

tombarefoot

hi buddy,
    would you consider selling the frame? and how much for?

cheers

tombarefoot

hi buddy,
    would you consider selling the frame? and how much for?

cheers

I_Ache

I would think about it but the problem is that would leave me without ASN fs bike until I source a stumpy. What would you want to pay for it?

tombarefoot

hi mate,
    what are the bearings and shock seals like?
    any cracks or damage to the frame?

I_Ache

The shock is fine, the bearings feel fine when riding no creaks or groans. I haven’t stripped them down.

There are the usual scuffs and a little cable rub. There is a deep scratch in the top tube where the brake levers have hit it but it doesn’t look like any metal was damaged.

tombarefoot

depending on how it looks if i can come look it over, maybe £4-500

is that in your ball park?

I_Ache

I would be happy accepting £500 for it. I will get some pictures of the scuffs and scratches for you.

I_Ache

Just washed the bike and uploaded the pictures of the scuffs. They haven’t come out very well because they aren’t particularly deep.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Swap, Specialized Enduro Evo 2011 frame in large for Stumpjumper frame’ is closed to new replies.