Swap – OnOne Scandal 29er V2 for Road Bike (Testing the water!)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Swap – OnOne Scandal 29er V2 for Road Bike (Testing the water!)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Swap – OnOne Scandal 29er V2 for Road Bike (Testing the water!)
  • Premier Icon tomaso
    Subscriber

Hi Jay
    I’ve got a Whyte Charing Cross that I’d consider swapping. Its a large cross style road bike used for commuting duties.
    Interested in the Scadal but wondered if it had rack mounts!?cheers
    T

Premier Icon jasonm945
    Subscriber

No rack mounts on the v2 unfortunately.

Jay

Premier Icon jasonm945
    Subscriber

Hi,
    As I have a full suss 29er I am looking to get myself a road bike but would prefer to swap rather than sell at the mo…

I have a scandal 29er 18″ Black anodized V2.
    Spec as follows…
    Rock shox Reba 100mm 2012 dual air forks in white.
    Salsa 710mm flat bars, superstar or onone stem (80mm or 60mm)
    Shimano SLX shifters with XT front and XT shadow+ Rear mech in 2X10 flavour.
    XT Cassette.
    Superstar Red Tesla Hubs and Sentinel Rims with Cont Race King rear tyre and Rubena front Tyre set up tubeless.
    Sram X9 Chainset 39/26 teeth and Chris King Bottom Bracket in red (I will supply the tool to regrease)
    Onone smoothie headset, Race Face Next C/F seat post and Ragley Saddle.

All in VGC, frame has been helitaped since new so there are literally no rubs I can see, wheels are true and bearings spin freely, shifts are crisp and immediate.

I would be looking to sell at about £800 so would like to swap for a 55-58 cm road bike of roughly the same value. I am in the Nottingham/Derby area.

I will post photo’s later at the moment I am just guaging interest.

Email is in profile, many thanks for looking…

Jay

Premier Icon jasonm945
    Subscriber

i’m looking to sell this

but I am happy to trade with a cash adjustment (money coming to you), as I was looking at that sort of thing.
    it is a 50cm compact frame, branded as tri and run. it is all pro-lite except the stem. carbon blade forks, alloy frame with carbon rear triangle.
    campagnola groupset, mix of mirage and xenon, 18 speed. very good condition.
    if you want more pics or to talk turkey, mail me on mickey924@btconnect.com

acer1985

If you want to split you bike I shall take the forks and wheels off you…
    A

Premier Icon andycs
    Subscriber

Interested in complete Scandal if you decide to sell. e-mail in profile. Thanks.

Premier Icon jasonm945
    Subscriber
    Premier Icon jasonm945
    Subscriber

Provisionally sold…

Many Thanks

Jay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Swap – OnOne Scandal 29er V2 for Road Bike (Testing the water!)’ is closed to new replies.