Swap: my LH Reverb remote for your RH Reverb remote

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Swap: my LH Reverb remote for your RH Reverb remote

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Swap: my LH Reverb remote for your RH Reverb remote
  • robarnold

I’m in the process of going 1×10 which means I can now run my Reverb remote under the bar on the left instead of the front shifter. In order to do this I need a RH remote to flip upside down. I’m looking someone to do a straight swap with me. Mine is about three weeks old and absolutely unmarked. It is from a Stealth that I had replaced under warranty recently. As a sweetener I can offer a bag of bits that came with my post that I won’t use including a brand new travel limit collar and two bleed syringes (already have these from my original post) and the SRAM/ Avid matchmaker bits that are superfluous as I run Shimano brakes.

My remote has the silver threaded barb and union to attach it to the hose. Not sure if this differs to earlier models but I’d obviously need to swap for the same type. No piss takers please, this is a genuine piece of STW assistance needed from the frequenters of this fine forum and I won’t be happy if someone swaps me a remote that is scuffed or knackered.

Pics of the remote and bits:

Please email me robinarnold69@hotmail.com

Thanks

peachos

have you tried it under the bars on the right? i run mine there (just about squeezes in) and it works fine, even though it is next to the rear shifter! worth a shot!

robarnold

Yeah, tried it. I run Ispec shifters and definitely won’t fit with them or normally mounted ones

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Swap: my LH Reverb remote for your RH Reverb remote’ is closed to new replies.