SWAP: My carbon camber 29er for your AM 26'er

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale SWAP: My carbon camber 29er for your AM 26'er

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • SWAP: My carbon camber 29er for your AM 26'er
  • johnatandy

I have a 2012 carbon lapierre zesty if your interested. It is a medium though, I am 5 11″ and it fits me fine.
    Cheers
    John

2manybikes

I’ve got a medium Scott Genius 30 (2010 frame) with nearly new DT swiss XMM150 forks, i9 hubs on stans arch rims with mostly RF evolve and x7/x9 components. If it’s of any interest but the equipment isn’t as good as you’d like – I’d be willing to do a frame, fork and wheels swap?

Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

Now then

I’m not getting on with my Camber, I just think I suit little wheels better. So for swaps is my large 2013 Carbon camber (the black one), stem upgraded to a Thompson, Enve bars, XTR clutch rear mech, hope brakes and Gobi saddle. All up weight is 28lbs. In fantastic condition because I never ride it!

I’m after something with at least 140mm of travel, similar spec and so on. Let me know what you’ve got on wilkitcher @gmail.com

bs3eggs

I have 2012 whyte 146 in large, with xtr clutch, X0 and xtr other bits, also talas fork, thomson stem, easton haven carbon handle bar, gobi etc

Cheers

bs3eggs

done about 100km on it so mint condition

Premier Icon flange
    Subscriber

Johnatandy and bs3eggs – could you email me chaps, wilkitcher@gmail.com

2manybikes – sounds lovely mate but I’ve had a Genius before and had no end of issues so I’m going to give it a pass, cheers anyway

2manybikes

I feel all rejected 🙁

Good luck with the swaps you lot. Now I’m off to hug my bike to make it feel better.

howay04

Not exactly all mountain but a 2009 Marin mount vision 5.8 in size large

fozzy

Flange, i tried texting you, but no reply, you changed your number as i see your selling your other phone, any chance of posting the bleed kit for me fella?

also can you mail me a picture of the iphone, is it unlocked and how bad is the marks?

fozzy17@talk21.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘SWAP: My carbon camber 29er for your AM 26'er’ is closed to new replies.