SWAP: My black Thomson post for silver 27.2mm

Home Forum Classifieds – Wanted SWAP: My black Thomson post for silver 27.2mm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • SWAP: My black Thomson post for silver 27.2mm
  • PJ266

I have a black post but would prefer a silver of the same size (27.2mmx330mm)

As can be seen in the photos this post has been used and has some wear marks and scratches.

Anyone keen?

theflatboy

I may well be, I have a silver on my Pomp that I have been thinking about swapping. Condition is pretty similar. Let me check length and get back to you.

PJ266

Nice one, let me know!

theflatboy

Hi sorry, have totally forgotten to get back to you on this. I’m definitely up for the swap, haven’t yet measured the post I’ve got but will do later. I’m not sure how we’ll orchestrate the switch as I use that bike basically every day, but we’ll see anyway. Where are you based, out of interest?

PJ266

No worries, I can send you mine first, I can swap from another bike If I need it so no worries about that!

I’m in fareham, down by Portsmouth.

Pop me an email one you now the length of the post and with some photos.

Paul26jordanATgmail.com

theflatboy

Sounds good, I’ll do it later this evening and get back to you.

theflatboy

Hi, yep it’s same size. I’ll need to clean it up below the insertion point as there’s a bit of rust and dirt on it from the inside of the Pomp frame, but it should clean up ok. I’m game if you are. 🙂

PJ266

Sent you an email!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘SWAP: My black Thomson post for silver 27.2mm’ is closed to new replies.